Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#371 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-05-2013, 10:29 PM

"But does she like you back is the question." Travis replied, turning and looking over at Evelyn and Reagan.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#372 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-05-2013, 10:43 PM

Jude also looked over at them. "That, I'm not completely sure of. We've been, for a lack of a better term, intimate with each other, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's interested. The fact that she is related to Falcon, who is essentially my boss, complicates the matter. As close as Falcon and I are, and as important as trust is in my relationship with Falcon, he's very protective of her and I don't think he trusts me enough to date Regan - I don't think he'd trust anyone enough."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#373 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 10:47 PM

"But its not exactly his decision. Reagan has a mind of her own. She can date whoever she wants." He replied. "And dating your boss's cousin. That's about as bad a dating your boss's daughter. It never ends well."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#374 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Capri grabbed her camera again and rolled onto the floor, sitting up as Kiki stepped in to grab her other apron. "Someone called off again, I need to fill in and chances are we'll be busy tonight with everybody doing their finals." She slipped the top part over her head and tied the strings around her waist. "There's still some pizza in the fridge, soda in the cupboard, and tomorrow I'm going to go buy more groceries." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm really sorry, Capri, I know I promised to help you finish your scrap book," she said, quietly.

"It's alright." She smiled. "I've got more pictures to sort through first before I can print them!" Kiki nodded, mildly stunned by her twin's mood, and left, shutting the door. The moment her footsteps faded, Capri grabbed her rain jacket from the door hook and climbed out onto the fire escape, scooting down and stuffing her camera in her pocket before darting back to the park.
Dolph was sitting in the park, watching as Jasmine and Lupe played in the puddles as wolves. The rain had now stopped, and the clouds were slowly blowing away. It would be a better day tomorrow.

~~~

Regan stood with Evelyn, smiling at her. "Don't worry yourself," she said. "Jude just wants a word with Travis, I'm sure they'll be back soon then we can head back."

And of course, she thought, she could make the final exchange which would turn Travis into a vampire. She'd explain everything about what it meant to be a made vampire the next day when she went to see him. The lamia, or the vampires who were born that way, were superior in many ways. They could have children and stopped aging at around twenty, so had aquired adulthood. Made vampires, on the other hand, stopped aging the moment they were turned and could not breed. But the stronger vampires were undoubtedly the oldest ones, made or born; born vampires just had more time to hone their skills.

(#375 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 10:14 AM

"Considering how close they are, yeah, it's just as bad." He then walked back over to Regan and Evelyn. "We're back. I told I'd bring him back in one piece."
(#376 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 10:55 AM

Evelyn nodded. "Travis, you want to go home now. I'm sure that your mom is worrying. You did after all just get out of the hospital."

Evelyn, tho weaker than Travis, was just as protective of him as he was her. She always watched his back, except when she was drunk.

Travis nodded. "Why don't I walk you home, Ev? I'm sure that your dad is wondering where you are."

<3
(#377 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-06-2013, 11:19 AM

"I'll come, too, just to make sure you both get home safely," Regan said. She looked at Travis when she said this, to remind him that she had to do the final exchange.

(#378 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 01:30 PM

Capri walked through the park, staring down at her camera again. Should she show him the photos? No, no, bad idea, bad idea. She chewed on her lip and finally deleted the last two photos - ones of the wolf morphing into a human - and just kept the ones of the wolf hunting. There. Hallucination forgotten, it hadn't happened. She exhaled and looked up, spotting a familiar face on a bench. "Dolph!" She waved from where she was, several yards away.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#379 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-06-2013, 07:01 PM

Dolph looked up and waved. "Hi!" he said. He didn't think that Capri would see the youngsters, as they were some distance away by now and could be mistaken for dogs.

(#380 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-06-2013, 07:05 PM

Evelyn looked at her. "I think he can take me home by himself. We don't need any help." She replied, with an attitude.

"Actual, Ev, why don't I have Jude take you home. I am sure that I can trust him to get you home safely. Reagan and I still have a couple things to discuss."

Ev folded her arms. "No. What the hell is going on here? I know something is up Travis."

Travis rolled his eyes. "You really want to know the truth."

"Yes, I do."

"Fine. Reagan and Jude are vampires and they are going to turn me into a vampire as well." Travis said, straight faced.

Ev shook her head. "Fine. If you don't want to tell me the truth, I don't care. I get home on my own." She turned and walked off, shaking her head.

Travis sighed and looked at Jude. "Can you please go after her?"

<3