Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#361 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-05-2013, 09:05 PM

Travis glared at Jude. "You better tell Falcon that Ev is off limits. I don't care if you need any young vampires, Evelyn is to stay away from all this." He snarled. He was coming to like the idea of being a vampire. It meant that he could protect Ev more easily.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#362 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-05-2013, 09:12 PM

"I'm not telling Falcon sh*t. He's my superior, I can't control how he wants to act." Jude shook his head. "And kid, you better watch how you talk to me. I already almost killed you. I could have, if I wanted to. I already killed someone else today."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#363 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:16 PM

Travis raised a brow. "So how would you explain two deaths when you are supposed to have none. Especially if you say that Falcon is already p*ssed at you for having too much blood on your hands?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#364 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:33 PM

"The one was just a prostitute, and Regan was involved with that as well - she's Falcon's cousin and he wouldn't be mad at her for anything. As for you... I could just say that the turn didn't work out. I don't know why Falcon hates when I kill. I am practically his bodyguard - not that he can't handle himself in a fight, but I have the responsibility to put my life on the line if he is ever attacked."
(#365 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:34 PM

"What makes Falcon so special anyways? He is just another vampire." Travis scoffed.

<3
(#366 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 09:56 PM

"He's not just another vampire. He, Regan, and the rest of their family are born vampires. They are our superiors. You treat them with the utmost respect." Jude said sternly.
(#367 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Travis put his hands up. "Sorry, didn't know." He rolled his eyes. "And besides, whats the difference between a born vampire and, well, I don't know what we are."

<3
(#368 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 10:08 PM

"They were vampires from birth. We're not. I was turned, and you will be too. We're made vampires. It's a hierarchy, with them at the top. That's the way it's always been - at least, as far as I remember. I'm over 250 years old."
(#369 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-05-2013, 10:10 PM

"I see. So what's the difference between the born and turned?"

<3
(#370 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-05-2013, 10:26 PM

"There isn't much. They are a little stronger, faster, and their psychological abilities are generally better, but the differences aren't massive by any means. Falcon and I are probably just as strong as one another, but his mental abilities are ten times mine, at least. They're older, so I suppose it makes sense that their abilities are more honed." Jude shrugged, "Kid, you'll understand more in time. That's about all I can say. That's actually about all I know on the subject. Talk to Regan, she'll know more about that than I will. But don't get too cozy with her, 'cuz I called dibs on her." He laughed.