Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#331 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2013, 05:48 PM

"Come with me," Regan said to Travis with a smile. "I think there's some things we need to discuss."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#332 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2013, 05:57 PM

Evelyn answered his questions vaguely, as she kept looking over her shoulder towards Travis's house.

Travis nodded. "I would agree with that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#333 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 06:53 PM

Regan waited til the two of them were seated on a bench out of earshot before she started to speak.

"You might have noticed that you have greater abilities than before you entered the hospital," she said. "You can have even greater power than that now, cuz I am going to give you a gift. The gift of vampirism."

(#334 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 06:54 PM

Travis looked at her. "You have got to be kidding me? Are you high or something? There is no such thing as a vampire."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#335 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 07:05 PM

Regan smiled. "Isn't there? By a strange coincidence, you're sitting next to one right now."

Show rather than tell worked best as far as Regan was concerned. Staring straight at Travis, she opened her mouth, her fangs extending so that they indented her bottom lip. As Regan's fangs extended, her blue eyes went silvery, like those of a hunting cat. She became more beautiful, and more inhuman.

(#336 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 07:09 PM

Travis screamed and jumped away from her, landing on the ground. His eyes were wide and he was terrified. He started to crawl away from her. "What the he.ll...." He said, trying to process it all in.

<3
(#337 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 07:18 PM

Regan withdrew her fangs, and patted the seat next to her. "Sit down," she said. "You're not going anywhere. We vampires are stronger, faster and better than you humans, so I'd easily catch you. We're built for hunting. And you will become one soon, and then you'll see. I started the process off last night; it'll just take one more exchange."

(#338 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-30-2013, 07:24 PM

Travis just sat on the ground. "I feel better down here." He said, still processing. "And what happens if we don't finish the process?"

<3
(#339 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-30-2013, 07:27 PM

"Not a lot; you'll just go back to being a dull, short lived human," Regan replied. "Don't you want to live forever? Vampires are immortal, and can't be harmed by anything save wood or fire. You'll never suffer any illnesses, you'll be stronger and be able to actually see and hear things properly. Humans don't have real senses, the way that we vampires do."

(#340 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-31-2013, 05:45 PM

Capri stood up from under the tree when she saw Kiki walking toward the park, and she sighed as the two made their way back towards home. Kiki noticed Capri looking backwards at the park. "You make a friend or something while you were out here?"

"Yeah. Cool guy. Likes shows I do. Loves the night like I do." She sighed, a bit sadly, and stared at the ground as they walked. Kiki frowned; she didn't quite trust her sister around other people, period, after the events with the gang at home. But this definitely wasn't the usual response Capri had to meeting people - well, used to have. Capri usually would bounce around, telling her all the details - eyes, hair, clothes, voice and tone with the cadence of their words. Capri always had an eye for ridiculous detail, could remember the oddest things about any human being on the planet.

So why wasn't her twin telling her anything now?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm