Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2013, 08:06 PM

Perdita and Flynn talked in low voices to each other while their coffee was being made.

Lupe made her way back to the abandoned house on the outskirts of town where the last remaining werewolves lived. There were six in total; nowhere near enough to make up a full pack.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-23-2013, 09:22 PM

Kathryn nodded and took a table opposite of the other two patrons. She pulled out her phone and started to read through emails.

Jasmine was combing her long thick black hair when she smelled Lupe getting close. She was short but extremely thin and wirey. She smiled when Lupe came in. "How did you do?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-24-2013, 09:07 AM

"Fantastic," Lupe said, showing Jasmine the money she'd gotten. "This ought to keep us going for a little while. Good thing too, cuz the hunting round here is crap."

(#24 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-24-2013, 12:25 PM

"Wow Lupe! You got so much money. How did you do that?" She asked. Being one of the youngest, Jasmine was always looking to learn from the older wolves. She was also particularly fond of Lupe.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-25-2013, 08:53 PM

Lupe sat down next to Jasmine. "Well," she said. "First I picked up a twenty that fell out of this girl's bag. The guy with her was gonna chase me and I thought that if he did, I'd take him all round the alleyways and get him lost for fun. But then he put down some money and said it was for me, so I picked it up."

(#26 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 12:27 AM

"So, he just gave you the money?" She asked, shocked. "Why would he do that? Did you have to give him anything in return?" She was quite confused about how a human would just give Lupe money. She had always have to steal tips left on tables or crawl under benches and into the bushes to get into people's bags. She never once had someone just give her money. She had been chased before but never given money.

<3
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2013, 11:58 AM

Lupe shrugged. She couldn't understand it either. "I don't know," she said. "But if I see him again, I'll see if he'll give me more. I didn't have to give him anything in return, he just gave me the money so maybe he's a soft touch."

(#28 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 02:23 PM

Jasmine shrugged. "I still find it weird and maybe we should be more cautious when we go out. Perhaps the Humans are on to us and are trying to lure us out." She shuddered. "I don't want to end up like a lab rat."

<3
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-26-2013, 03:51 PM

Lupe laughed, disarmingly. "Don't be so paranoid," she said. "You know as well as I do that if the humans knew of us, they'd have come here ages ago to drive us out."

(#30 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-26-2013, 04:45 PM

Jasmine giggled. " Yeah, your right." Her stomach growled. "Hey can this lab rat get some food, though?" She asked, laughing.

<3