Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#281 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 02:30 PM

"Gotta love the ponds around here." Sinopa grinned and changed to her wolf form. The sleek black wolf with green eyes shimmied out of the pile of clothing, whining and clearly irritated with herself, and then realized the bags weren't open yet. She sat down, ears back as she scowled.

Capri stood a distance from the house, wondering what was inside, and then she chewed on her lip some. Werewolves weren't real, dammit. She exhaled and turned around, walking back to the park.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#282 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 02:35 PM

Dolph opened the bags, throwing a goose to each of the other senior members of the pack, keeping one back for himself. He then took his natural form.

Lupe smiled as she took her own wolf form, that of a black wolf with amber eyes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#283 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 02:40 PM

The other male was 26 year old university student named Emmett. He put his glasses into a backpack before turning. His wolf was a majestic grey, arctic-eque looking wolf with brown eyes. He was a quiet young man, who wasn't very happy with being a wolf, but he knew better than to say that in front of the pack. He ate his goose with no complaints.
(#284 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 02:48 PM

Jasmine quickly walked over to a small corner and undressed. She was too shy to undress in front of the pack, considering how much smaller she was. She quickly undressed and changed into her wolf form. She was a small dark grey wolf with deep emerald eyes. She quickly trotted back over to the pack and grabbed her duck, moving it closer to her sister. She laid down and started to eat it.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#285 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 02:49 PM

Sinopa ate the goose thrown to her rather neatly, and she pawed a few feathers off of her nose when she was finished. With a yawn, she picked her way back through her clothes and changed back, though she grumbled something about something being turned backwards.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#286 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 02:55 PM

Lupe finished her duck and sighed. She wished she could go running thru the town in her wolf form. But it was too dangerous to do so while it was still daylight outside.

(#287 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 02:58 PM

Sinopa understood the sigh well, but didn't comment on it. There wasn't much they could do until nightfall.

Elsewhere, Kiki was looking through different CDs on a rack. It was time to refresh the music playlist at the cafe, and she usually did this by purchasing CDs and adding the more family-friendly songs to the playlist on the computer.

Halestorm
(#288 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 03:03 PM

Jasmine was soon done and curled up in her wolf form, closing her eyes. She didn't mind waiting til the moon came out to go running. There were far less people and if someone did seem them, they always chalked it up to being shadows or their imaginations.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#289 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 03:15 PM

Lupe would of course run alongside her sister. She curled up close to Jasmine.

Dolph, still in his wolf form, lay down, thinking of the human girl he'd met. Maybe soon he could go and see her.

(#290 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 03:16 PM

Capri was laying down on the bench now, staring up at the sky and waiting for it to rain. By this point, she had entirely dismissed what she'd seen and was now counting the gaps in the clouds.

Halestorm