Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#271 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 11:57 AM

"You're just lucky that Regan was there to save you, cuz if you mess up again, you won't be so lucky," was Falcon's parting comment as he walked away. He was feeling tired anyway and decided to go up to his room.

Regan grinned at Jude. "See?" she said. "Falcon's not so bad when you know how to handle him."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#272 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM

*Permittable Timeskip!*

The next day, Kiki was taking Capri out around the city. She found herself a bit grated on by her twin's unusually bubbly mood; usually, Capri was moody, tired, and didn't talk when they were out, but Capri was telling her all about her shows and talking about the moon and it was the most bizarre thing she'd seen in a few years.

Then again, given what they'd been through with Jan's gang... maybe that wasn't so odd.

Kiki sat Capri down on a bench in the park. "Just stay here. Maybe not in this spot, but in the park. I have some errands to run but I didn't want you to sit in the apartment languishing all day." She rubbed her neck. "You alright with that?"

"Mhm!" She held up an older Canon camera; Kiki stared at it. Capri hadn't taken the thing out of its box in four years. Maybe she really was getting back to normal. "I'm just gonna do some photography." She smiled. "I took a really pretty picture of the moon last night from my window, but I gotta try to take another one tonight... tomorrow morning... whenever because it came out blurry on my computer."

"Alright." She ruffled one of her pigtails. "Just don't run off on me." Kiki walked out of the park and Capri immediately hopped to her feet, flipping the neck strap of her camera over her head and running into the bushes nearby to try and get pictures of birds.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#273 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 12:42 PM

The day was overcast, and threatened rain so most people were keeping indoors. The park was deserted. All save one person. Dolph was walking thru the park, towards a small copse of trees. He knew that the pack needed to eat some meat and they didn't have the money to buy it. Stealing meat was difficult, as it was hard to get to it unseen, and meat was generally not thrown out in open dumpsters the way that most food was, cuz of the way it attracted rats.

Dolph had often taken a meal among the rats that gathered around the food shop bins, but it was a small meal. However, the waterfowl that lived in the park made a better one, despite the fact that they could not be hunted too often as they would soon be gone if they did. But it was still full moon and Dolph was hungry for fresh meat, as were all the pack. He reached the copse of trees and quickly undressed. Wolves did not wear clothes, and unless the clothes were made of werewolf hair, they didn't change with the 'wolf.

He piled his clothes up under a bush, and changed shape. It was a process which invariably soothed Dolph, as it did for all the werewolves when they discarded the human shape they were generally compelled to take, and instead, took their natural forms. Despite what a lot of humans believed, werewolves were not humans who could take wolf shape, but wolves who could take human shape. Once the change was complete, there stood a white wolf with strange blue eyes, the same size as a wild wolf, but with an aura of strangeness around it.

Dolph didn't take too long in his hunt. He could not afford any stray humans coming on the scene, and in any case, the waterfowl were fat and slow. Stuffed constantly with bread and lacking predators for the most part, save for when, as now, the 'wolves needed meat, the ducks and geese scattered in all directions but it didn't occur to them to fly to get away. Dolph soon had four geese and two ducks lying dead in front of him. He pulled the corpses to the copse, and took a bath in the lake to wash off the blood.

Having done this, he shook himself dry before changing to his human shape. Dolph got dressed as quickly as before and shoved the birds into two bags he'd carried down. They just fit, and carefully brushing away stray feathers, Dolph heaved the bags on to his back. A normal human would never have been able to carry six dead waterfowl, but to Dolph it was easy. Looking around himself, and seeing no-one, he began to make his way back to the derelict house where the rest of the werewolves would be.

(#274 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 01:03 PM

Capri didn't care about the rain; the worst it could do was make her hair frizz, in her opinion, and she spent a few minutes just taking pictures of the trees overhead and of a few stray flowers she found in the bushes.

Distantly, she heard a few geese and a duck or two flapping, and she turned around, scooting across the grass and dirt to peek under a bush as she readied her camera. What she saw, however, was not a goose, duck, or other water fowl; a wolf chased and hunted in the pond, and she had to admit - it was a gorgeous creature, if a strange one.

Pure white, with bright blue eyes, she noticed, but beautiful. Glad her camera didn't have the noisy shutter of the newer models (da.mn privacy laws), she snapped a few shots and watched as it dragged not one, not two, not even three, but six of the birds onto the shore. She eventually lifted her head and watched as it came on shore after washing the blood off of its fur - that was when she noticed the small pile of clothing on the shore and she jolted. Had the wolf scared a homeless vagrant away? No, couldn't be, those stayed toward the city, she thought.

No, the truth was stranger than fiction: The wolf shook itself as she watched through her camera - and morphed, turning into none other than the fellow she'd chatted with and watched TV alongside. And he was naked.

Her jaw dropped against the dirt and she buried her face in the grass, positive that her face was going to stay that shade of red forever.

She inched backward just so and turned in the dirt, needing to get back to the bench. She had to be hallucinating, she had to be; just withdrawal, still, months later, just withdrawal, she rationalized, werewolves weren't real.

A bunny sat behind her and she paused, taking a picture of it as it sniffed her lens. Aw, cute, she thought as it hopped into a small hole in the ground, and she turned around. She heard footsteps, but was too low to the ground to see above the bushes.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#275 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 01:47 PM

Dolph walked by the bushes, not noticing Capri at all. His mind was on other things, such as how the pack would be able to feed well tonight and also be able to take their natural forms to do so.

(#276 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 01:50 PM

Capri exhaled at last as the footsteps walked off, and she sat up, clicking through the pictures. She had to be dreaming, or imagining things. She had to know though, and she peeked through the bushes to see which direction he was going in. Once he was far enough off, she began to follow.

Halestorm
(#277 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 02:09 PM

It was a fairly long distance to the abandoned house where the werewolves lived, but Dolph took short cuts thru back alleys and was soon there. All the pack were there, waiting for Dolph's return. The two older females and the other male wolf, along with the youngsters Lupe and Jasmine.

(#278 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 02:15 PM

One of the females, Sinopa, sat in a pile of books stolen from the library and bookstores in town. She flipped idly through one of the many werewolf novels she'd taken. It gave her no end of joy - and some melancholy - to see how they were portrayed, and she eventually threw it at the wall. "Bleh." She stretched, running a hand through her shoulder-length black hair, and she stood up when she heard Dolph's footsteps outside. "He's home!"

Halestorm
(#279 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-26-2013, 02:19 PM

Jasmine smiled when she saw Dolph. She waved and her mouth started to water when she saw, and smelt, the two bags he was carrying. "Looks like he scored pretty big." She said, happily. She couldn't wait to be able to help the pack like everyone else did. She knew that she wasn't ready completely for it. Where her sister had learned quickly, Jasmine hadn't. She wasn't a slow learner, just not confident enough. She was very wary of people, as when they had been homeless, Jasmine had been the subject of many attacks. Even tho she was stronger now, she still had that flight frame of mind when it came to crowds and people in general. Unless she was around her sister, she was basically an anxiety attack waiting to happen. And when she had an anxiety attack, she couldn't control her wolf form.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#280 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 02:25 PM

Lupe smiled happily. "I smell duck," she said. Dolph threw the bags down on the floor. "That would be correct," he said with a smile. "That's one duck each for you and Jasmine and a goose each for the rest of us. Take your wolf form; you need to do this for full moon, remember."