Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#261 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 09:13 AM

"I'll turn him, but not here. I'll just start the process off so that he's fit enough to leave hospital, then I'll take him to the mansion for the second part," Regan sent as she walked over to the bed. She turned to Jude.

"I'll need you to keep an eye out for any doctors etc," she added. "If you sense anyone coming, send them away. I know your mind control isn't as good as mine, but just make them think they have business elsewhere. That shouldn't be too hard."

Regan looked at Travis clinically. The boy was in a bad condition, having lost a lot of blood, and the blood bags were not going to be any use. No, it was another type of blood which was needed. First, Regan put Travis into a trance. Then, she took a small wooden letter opener from her purse, and drew it across her wrist, holding over Travis' open mouth so he would swallow automatically. This first exchange would ensure that he would recover almost at once from the blood loss, but it would do more than that.

Travis would find, when he woke up, that his senses were enhanced and that he felt better than he ever had in his entire life. He would see better, feel better, hear better. He'd even take in images from human minds, which was the foreshadowing of the psychic powers he'd have as a vampire. He'd naturally be more aware of everything. Regan planned to seek him out the next day and explain everything, as well as continue the process to change him into a vampire.

She finished giving Travis blood, leaving him in the trance. He would wake up naturally from it in an hour or so, giving herself and Jude plenty of time to leave the hospital.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#262 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-25-2013, 10:35 AM

Jude had waited just outside the door, using his psychic powers to make sure every doctor, patient, and visitor just kept walking as they passed by. "Regan, coast is clear. Ready to leave now?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#263 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2013, 03:54 PM

"Definitely," Regan sent back. "First part of the changing process is complete; now we leave. We need to get back to the mansion."

(#264 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 03:59 PM

Jude agreed and headed back to the mansion, knowing Falcon would likely be back by now and he hoped he hadn't yet heard about Travis or, if he did, that he wouldn't be calling for Jude's head on a platter.
(#265 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2013, 04:26 PM

Regan walked with Jude back to the mansion. "Don't worry about my cousin," she said. "If he bugs you, just tell him I'm sorting it out."

Falcon had gotten back ages ago and was annoyed that Jude still seemed to be out. What had he done to that human boy, anyway?

(#266 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 04:32 PM

"I'm sure he'll be pleased to know you're cleaning up my mess. Again." Jude said as he walked inside the mansion with Regan. Once inside, he gave her a hug. "I'm sure he's waiting for me... I think I'll wait here for him. He can probably tell that I've arrived."
(#267 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-25-2013, 05:54 PM

Regan smiled. "He's probably on his way right now."

This was correct. Falcon walked to the front door of the mansion and was waiting there when Jude and Regan walked inside.

(#268 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-25-2013, 06:14 PM

Jude took off his shades and put them in his coat pocket. Calmly, he said "Hello, Falcon. I'm guessing, by the fact that you were standing here when I walked in, that you wanted to speak with me?"
(#269 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-26-2013, 09:46 AM

"That's right," Falcon said. He was masterfully controlling his anger as he spoke. "What the hell did you do to that boy? Did you lose control again and kill someone? I told you a dozen times that you can't do that. Unexplained killings will just attract the attention of vampire hunters."

"I've sorted it out," Regan interjected, smoothly. "I decided, when Jude told me, that since you're planning on turning the girl eventually, it would be a good idea to turn her friend too so that she doesn't get lonely. So I started off the process tonight, and I'll finish it off tomorrow, once he's out of the hospital."

Falcon paused. Despite all he said, he was fond of his two cousins Regan and Perdita, and couldn't be angry at Regan. "That's a good solution, Regan," he eventually replied. "Makes up for the mess Jude obviously made."

(#270 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-26-2013, 10:39 AM

Jude still had no remorse for what had happened. He did, however, feel a small amount of regret that Regan had to help him out of the situation. He was not pleased with what Falcon was saying to him, but Falcon was his superior and his friend, so he tried very hard not to show any anger. Instead he said, proudly, "I had enough control. I didn't kill this time. I left him for dead in the middle of the streets though, if that counts. It doesn't matter though. Regan's looking after it. Problem solved, right? I don't know what I'd do without Regan." He laughed and put his arm around Regan.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-26-2013 at 11:08 AM.