Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#241 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 02:08 PM

Regan smiled and went thru the door. She figured it wouldn't be too difficult to work out which hospital the boy had been taken to; it was obvious that it would be the nearest one, which was situated in the centre of town.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#242 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 03:42 PM

Jude followed Regan to the hospital they assumed Travis had been taken to. For anyone else, Jude would have stayed at the mansion and waited for Falcon, but Jude had quite the crush on Regan and would gladly do anything for her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-23-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#243 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-23-2013, 04:04 PM

Evelyn's phone rang. She groaned and grabbed it, looking at the caller ID. It was Travis's mom. She answered it. "Hello?" She said, groggily.

"Evelyn, hey its Rachel. I just got a call from the St. Ann's hospital. Travis is in the ICU. I thought you would like to know." Rachel said, panicking. "Greg and I are headed over there now. I just thought you would like to know."

Evelyn sat up, wide awake. "Yeah, I will be right there." She said, hanging up. She threw on some lounge pants, a t-shirt, and flip-slops. She brushed her teeth and then went running outside towards the hospital.

Greg and Rachel were both sitting in the waiting room when she got there. "Rachel, Greg. What is going on?" She asked, starting to feel a hangover coming in.

"We don't know much. Just that he lost a lot of blood and they don't know how." She answered, eyes red and puffy.

She nodded, sitting down next to them. "Can we see him?"

Greg shook his head. "They want to wait for a bit. They are working with him now."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#244 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 04:13 PM

When Jude arrived, he noticed Evelyn there and tried to hide his face. To Regan, he sent, That young girl over there with the red hair. She's his friend. She's seen me before.
(#245 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 04:18 PM

Evelyn looked over and saw Jude. I know him...but not from school. She thought. Her mind was still fuzzy and she couldn't remember the last 4 hours clearly. Everything came in flashes.Who is he? Was he at the club? She tried to remember. I remember Falcon and this guy...was he with him? Or was someone different? Think, Evelyn, remember...

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#246 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-23-2013, 05:35 PM

Regan reacted instantly. Her speciality with her vampire powers was illusions. Why some vampires honed their psychic powers to use them as a weapon, the way that Falcon did, Regan had instead used them a different way. She now introduced a subtle illusion into the room, influencing everyone to think that she and Jude had a right to be there, and also to go into Travis' room if they wanted.

(#247 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 06:48 PM

Thank you, Regan. Jude approached the middle-aged woman at the front desk. He leaned over the counter and grinned at her. "Hello there beautiful, my friend and I are here to see Travis."

The woman looked through the list and said, without hesitation, "He is in Room A107. Down the A-corridor, 4th door on the left. Doctors have just finished with him, so you are allowed to visit."

"Lovely." Jude smirked and turned to Regan, "You heard the lady. Our little friend is in Room A107. Emergency room. I guess whatever disease or being got to him did quite some damage."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-23-2013 at 09:00 PM.
(#248 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 11:27 PM

Think..where do you know him from. She thought. He was at the club. His name is Jude and he was sitting with Travis the entire time. Finally the light bulb kicked on. She stood up and walked over to Jude.

"Hey, remember me. I am Travis's friend. You two were hanging out at the bar right?" She demanded.

<3
(#249 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-23-2013, 11:45 PM

Jude turned to her. He hesitated before saying, "You must have me mistaken for someone else. I get that a lot."

Ooc: Wouldn't Regan's illusion have made her forget? Or would she remember? Well, I'll just make a post with the remember parts and we'll delete these if Miranda says otherwise. xD
(#250 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-23-2013, 11:50 PM

Ooc: I don't think so. Cause she just made everyone feel like your two characters belonged there. And exactly. XD

She shook her head, still trying to remember. "No..your name is Jude and you were there. I know you were." She said, sounding a little crazy. "You bought Travis some beers while I danced with Falcon."

<3