Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#201 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 02:32 PM

"Seems like you might be relieved of your babysitting duties. I've known Falcon as long as I can remember. He's a good guy. If Evelyn leaves with him she'll be fine. Did you want another beer?" Jude asked Travis.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#202 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2013, 02:35 PM

Travis watched Evelyn go with Falcon. "Sure..." He said, distracted. He wasn't going to let Evelyn leave with any guy unless he was with them. Besides, he had the ace of spades: He could and would call her Dad. Unfortunately, she knew he would.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#203 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 02:38 PM

Jude bought him a stronger beer this time. "I can understand why you'd be concerned, kid, I do. But Falcon ain't interested in young girls. Now, tell me more about yourself. You're still in school, right? How's that going?"
(#204 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:43 PM

Travis didn't really notice as usually he wasn't a target like Ev was. "Meh...it's school. Its really not that hard anymore. Ever since they brought in all this No Child Left Behind crap and took out all the competition in school, its really not worth anyone's time." He shrugged, taking a drink.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#205 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 03:24 PM

Falcon was a good dancer, thru centuries of practice. And of course he had no intention of taking anything from Evelyn save a blood feed... and of giving her a little subliminal suggestion about wanting to see him again mixed in with the trance that would ensure that Evelyn had no memory of the blood taken from her. She'd instead feel a bit dizzy and disoriantated, but since she'd been out, that would simply be attributed to her night out.

And of course, Falcon would seem the perfect gentleman as he'd taken her home and not asked for anything in return. Falcon intended on playing a game of patience, which he'd found worked a lot better than going in all guns blazing and always seemed to end well.

(#206 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 03:35 PM

Evelyn was quite impressed at how good of a dancer Falcon was. She was seriously considering letting this guy take her home. Usually, she wouldn't let a strange guy take her home as Travis was really the only guy that she trusted. But, there was something comforting about this guy, something that drew her in and she didn't want to let go. She was completely absorbed by this guy and, while it should have scared her, she was quite curious as to who he was.

<3
(#207 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 02:47 PM

The night went on. Lupe cajoled men into buying her and Jasmine drinks; they went and danced on the dancefloor whenever they wanted.

Falcon also danced with Evelyn, as well as buying her drinks every so often.

(#208 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 03:00 PM

Jasmine, by this time, was relaxed and having fun. She had never felt so free in her life. The music was pulsing through her veins and her mind was lost in the beat.

Evelyn was not trashed but definitely wasted. Travis walked up to them. "Sorry to interrupt but Ev, we should be heading home soon."

"Travey, I don't want to go yet. I am having fun with Falcon." She smiled.

Travis rolled his eyes. "Really. Come on, Ev. We need to be getting home." Putting his hand on her forearm.

"I said no, Travis." Evelyn said, jerking away.

<3
(#209 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-19-2013, 03:06 PM

Lupe danced wildly, feeling the beat of the music as an almost physical pulse. She was enjoying herself, glad that she and Jasmine had snuck in.

Falcon stepped between Travis and Evelyn. "I'll look after Evelyn," he said to Travis. "You don't need to worry; I'll make sure she gets home alright."

(#210 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 03:11 PM

Evelyn stood behind Falcon, arms crossed. Travis shook his head. The alcohol was starting to get to him. "Fine. Do whatever the he.ll you want. What did you ever need me for anyways." He snapped, storming away.

Evelyn tightened her jaw. She was a big girl and didn't always need protection. Besides, that what her dad did anyways. She turned and looked at Falcon. "My hero. Why don't I buy you a drink as my thanks."

<3