Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#191 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 08:41 PM

Jude joined in the laughter. "Women, eh? Most of them are crazy."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#192 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 08:42 PM

"Most?" He raised an eye and laughed. He took another drink. "What about you? Have any crazy women stories?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#193 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 08:53 PM

"Too many to count. I've dated a lot of crazy women over the years." Jude smirked, "Most recently, my ex was a psycho. She was a str*pper. Never date str*pper, kid. They are insane. It might seem like a good idea at the time, hot athletic flexible body, attractive face, knows what men want... But she saw me at the bar having a conversation with another woman and started a whole scene. She threw a glass at my head. When I got home - we shared a place - she was sitting, in the dark, on the couch waiting for me. We broke up, and she still sends me an email every day telling me to come back to her. She had major abandonment issues or something, man."
(#194 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 08:55 PM

Travis laughed. "Note taken. Never date a stri.pper. What about one night stands?" He raised a brow.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#195 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 09:01 PM

Jude had many one night stands in his lifetime - some of which ended in death. A desperate girl mixed with his hungry, uncontrollable appetite, didn't tend to mix very well. "You gotta be careful about those. The girl has to know that you never intend to call her again. Some women will fall in love with you afterward. And NEVER go to your place. Always hers. If she does become a stalker, desperate to date you, you don't want her to know where you live."
(#196 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 09:09 PM

Travis nodded. "Thanks for the tips, dude."

<3
(#197 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 10:23 AM

"I'll come too," Lupe replied, draining her glass. "I love this song. Kinda fits me, don't you think?"

The song that had just started was "She Wolf" by Shakira.

Falcon sent back to Jude, "Good call. I'm sure separating them won't be a problem."

He joined in the conversation. "My cousins can be a bit crazy. My youngest cousin, Regan, likes to party. I try to look out for her, but sometimes it's difficult."

(#198 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 11:38 AM

Jasmine smiled. "Sure does, Sister." Jasmine loved to dance. She had ever since she was a little kid and while she wasn't very confident, she was here. She let the music drain the world out and just dance.

Travis laughed. "Sounds like Ev to me."

Ev finished off her drink. "Well, if none of you boys want to dance with me, then I am going to find someone who will." She said, hopping off and nearly falling. Travis was already there, steadying her.

"I am fine, you know. I would have caught myself." She snapped, brushing him off.

"And if I hadn't been here, you might have fallen and broke the fall with your pretty little face. And what a shame that would be." He smirked.

She just glared and walked away, fighting a giggle.

<3
(#199 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2013, 02:23 PM

Falcon walked after Evelyn. "I never said I didn't want to dance," he said. "Maybe after we leave, I might be permitted to walk you home, in return."

Lupe gave herself up to the music, hair flying and arms waving. Several young men watched the sisters dance with more than a little admiration.

(#200 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-18-2013, 02:28 PM

She giggled. "Depends on how well you dance." Taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

Jasmine didn't even notice. She just let the music take control of her body. Her hair was flying as much as her sisters but her hips were definitely moving and her body followed suit.

<3