Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#181 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-17-2013, 08:51 PM

"She just seemed rather flirty with my friend, is all... If she is your girlfriend, she's a cute girl. Buy you a drink to apologize for the assumption?" Jude offered. I cannot catch a break today, He thought.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#182 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-17-2013, 08:59 PM

"Sure. And no, she is not my girlfriend. Just a really close friend." Travis said, still guarded.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#183 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 09:00 PM

Jude bought him a beer and handed it to him. "Almost like a sister to you?"
(#184 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 09:04 PM

"Almost. Thanks." He nodded to the beer. Unlike Evelyn, Travis was a slow drinker. Plus he had to keep mostly sober to make sure she got home without incident. "What brings you here?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#185 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 09:10 PM

"Falcon and I liked going to bars and clubs for a couple drinks." He told her, while ordering himself a beer. Of course the beer did nothing for him and didn't have much of a taste, but he drank it to keep up appearances. "What are two kids like you and Evelyn doing here? I'm going to make another assumption, so sorry in advance if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing she dragged you along? She seems like a wild one."
(#186 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 09:12 PM

He laughed. "She can be wild. And yeah, usually I come along so she can drink and someone has her back. Besides, if she gets caught again, her dad might actually kill her."

<3
(#187 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 09:16 PM

Jude laughed, "Well she's lucky to have a friend like you to keep her from getting too crazy. Many young girls don't have that."

Good idea, Falcon. The boy is here to keep an eye on the girl. I can keep him distracted.
He sent to Falcon.
(#188 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 09:20 PM

"Yeah, but if she wants to get crazy, she does. I just get to clean up the mess." Travis rolled his eyes.

<3
(#189 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-17-2013, 09:26 PM

"Don't mean to sound like a creep, but I like listening to stories. What kind of messes?"
(#190 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-17-2013, 09:38 PM

"Sh.it. I don't know where to begin." He laughed. "Ok, so one time, Ev, one of her friends, and myself were all headed home from a party. So we're walking and these two are just singing up a storm. Well, a cop car passes by and Ev's friend pulls her top off and yells "Bo.obies!" as she flashes him. So of course, the cop car turns around and stops us. He immediately recognized Ev as being the Chief's daughter. So Ev is drunk, her friend is drunk, and I am the sober one. The cop starts yelling at Ev about what her reputation does to her father's and that he is going to call her father. She starts begging him not to. Well, her father comes and takes us all home, in the cop car. Needless to say, she was grounded for a while."

<3