Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-25-2014, 08:15 PM

"Hey Zack? Do you mind going down to the wolf den with me? I need to talk to them again about where to meet to sign the treaty and also what type of apology they want from Jude." She explained.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-26-2014, 07:34 AM

"No, I don't mind," Zack replied. "I've spoken to them before."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-27-2014, 10:57 PM

Evelyn nodded. "When could you leave? I would like to be back by night so I can go out hunting. The clubs are best place to hunt and I was hoping Falcon would come with me this time."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-28-2014, 07:01 AM

"He might, as long as you ask him and don't try to order him," Zack replied. "I'll go with you now. I need to hunt afterwards, so I'll do that after we talk to the wolves."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-29-2014, 11:30 AM

Evelyn frowned. "I don't try and order him around..." She mumbled. "But thank you, Zack. I feel better going with someone. The wolves are sligtly jumpy around me."

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-29-2014, 12:22 PM

"That's cuz you're a vampire, and they have bad history with your kind," Zack replied. He no longer considered himself a vampire after all the decades as a werewolf vampire; now, Zack thought of himself as a separate species to pure vampires.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-31-2014, 01:32 AM

"But I am trying to help. I am trying to make peace between the two breeds." She replied, beginning to walk towards the Den. "Just because they have met with several bad apples, that doesn't mean that every single one of us is bad."

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-31-2014, 05:54 AM

Zack shrugged. "You might be able to complete a truce between the wolf pack and vampire clan here, but it's a bit ambitious to expect it between the groups as a whole. But then, you're a fledgeling. You'll gain experience as you get older."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 09-02-2014, 08:21 PM

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Look, I may be young but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or ignorant. The sh*t that happened between the two clans happened what, a decade or two ago. Do you guys even know why? Or the full story?"

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-03-2014, 06:52 AM

"There's a lot more to it than that," Zack replied, evenly. "There has been bad blood between the pack and the clan since before humans even settled here. The pack objected when the clan came to build the mansion; they said it was their territory."