Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-23-2014, 06:04 PM

Falcon didn't bother to reply. "Fledgelings, think they know it all," he muttered to himself as he turned back to his computer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-23-2014, 07:35 PM

(())

Evelyn grabbed a jacket from her room and then quickly headed out of the house, not bothering to talk to anyone. She then headed into town and out to where the wolves were.
~
Jasmine, who was climbing in one of the nearby trees, first spotted Evelyn. She quickly jumped down from the tree and changed into wolf form. Vampire headed this way guys. Looks alone but... She sent out, knowing she didn't have to finish the sentence.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-23-2014, 09:00 PM

Emmett, who was out fishing nearby, turned instantly into his wolf form. Hearing there was a vampire around made him rather angry, considering what had happened just the other day with Jude. Another one? What are they doing? Stop them before the get too close.
-
Christine took Liam's hand and winked. "Let's go see this hotel room."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 07-23-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2014, 09:13 PM

Evelyn slowed down as she approached the building, her common sense kicking in and she was suddenly aware of just how bad this could end. She stopped when she was about a half mile from their home and sat down on the road. She took a deep breath and decided to wait until one of the wolves approached her.

Jasmine, who was now hiding in the woods, paused. Uh...she just sat down. Like, literally, sat down. On the road. Emmett, you want to go check her out?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2014, 09:21 PM

Yes. I'll keep her busy until Dolph gets there. Emmett ran over to where the vampire scent was coming from and once he got close, he transformed back into his human form.

"You... We've met, right? Evelyn." Emmett looked at her, "What are you doing here? You're not here to try and attack any of us like that other vampire, right? I don't think you'd do such a thing, because you seem nice enough, but I'm not afraid to bite another vampire that gets too close."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2014, 09:40 PM

Evelyn stood up. "Bite? What do you mean bite? And who was here?" She asked, genuinely concerned. "And no, Emmett, I'm not here to attack anyone. I'm just here to talk to Dolph."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2014, 09:46 PM

"He should be here any minute." Emmett replied. "And I mean bite. We caught the one named Jude and tied him up. Then I bit him. We warned him if he ever comes back I would bite him again until the bite took and he was turned. He never said anything to you? He must be trying to keep it a secret. He followed Velvela and me back from our date and threatened us."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2014, 09:58 PM

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Should have bit him harder. He needs someone to put him in his place." She replied, bitterly. "I'm sorry that he attacked you. Were either of you hurt?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-23-2014, 10:05 PM

"Oh, I bit him pretty hard... and no, we were fine. Thing about us werewolves, is that we're never alone. We're a pack. Unlike you right now; You're out here, in the woods, very near to a werewolf pack settlement with not even one other vampire to back you up if something goes wrong." Emmett paused. "Not saying it will, but it's just a comparison. Vampires don't care about the safety of their own like we werewolves care for each other."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 07-23-2014, 10:46 PM

"Well, Falcon thought that him coming with me would be a bad idea. He figured that you all couldn't see past the past and that him being here would have caused more harm than good." She replied, bitterly. "He said that if I didn't feel safe coming here, to ask another vampire to come. Well, if we are to have a treaty, trust needs to start somewhere with someone."

<3