Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-30-2014, 11:20 AM

"It seems like it's already starting too." Christine replied, "He did have both of his fangs removed by hunters."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2014, 11:57 AM

"That was careless," Liam said. "There are ways to deal with vampire hunters; I've killed a few in my time."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-01-2014, 03:52 PM

"You have? That's rather impressive. How did you manage that?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-01-2014, 08:06 PM

"Easily," Liam replied. "I was a vampire hunter once, myself, and it seems that all hunters follow the same tricks that I used back then. Only once did a hunter get the better of me, and I soon dealt with him. That was after I'd tangled with a demon, and become stronger than ever before."

Liam had been attacked by a demon in an alleyway, tho he hadn't realised that his assailent was a demon at first. He had fought them, and eventually had killed them by draining them of blood. When the body puffed into vapour, Liam realised then that his attacker was a demon. He didn't know what that meant at the time, but later when a hunter had staked him, he found out.

The vampire hunter had staked Liam, then thrown his body down a church vault. Several months later, Liam had regenerated; the fact that he'd killed a demon by draining it of blood had meant that he could return after being staked. He had gotten out of the vault, taken a blood meal of a church warden, and after spending a week or so recovering, had lain in wait for the hunter, who he had killed.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2014, 11:20 AM

"Yes, I'm sure those strong powers of yours had helped." Christine replied. "You have so many stories. I'm curious... do you ever find life boring? You've been alive for so long now that things must start to feel monotonous."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-02-2014, 07:36 PM

"Sometimes," Liam admitted. "Especially nowadays. Last time I felt that way, I made a new fledgeling. But I don't need to do that, now I've met you."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-02-2014, 10:19 PM

"Oh, thanks. That's awfully sweet. I'm not used to people being sweet to me, honestly." Christine mentioned.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-03-2014, 04:42 PM

"I'm not, either, really," Liam replied. "Things were different back in the era where I grew up."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-10-2014, 03:09 PM

"I can imagine. Things have changed so much since then." Christine replied. It was still hard for her to believe Liam, who looked rather young, could be so old. It was something she hadn't quite gotten used to in the vampire world. Although only in her late teens when turned, she had gotten quite skilled at using makeup to appear a little older than she was. Some older women would likely love to be back in the glory days of their youth, Christine often wished she could age. As much as she enjoyed being a vampire, she also wondered what normalcy would be like.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 07-10-2014, 04:37 PM

"Yeah, you're not wrong there," Liam replied. "Sometimes it was rather difficult to watch everything change around me, while I stayed the same. I travelled a lot, partly cuz I liked to and cuz I had the money to be able to do so, but also partly cuz it was difficult to remain in one place all the time. Sooner or later, humans noticed that I didn't age. Now tho, people mind their own business and don't really care, so I can stay in one place for longer."