Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-28-2014, 03:18 PM

"Selling? Haha, depends on what you're offering." Christine giggled, "Aren't you charming? I approached you two though because I am a little offended that it wasn't me you two were harassing."

The man who had the drink thrown in his face finished wiping it off with his sweater, "Weren't ya with some other kid?"

"I'm not anymore." Christine said, rubbing the man's cheek. "Why don't the two of you follow me out back? You two don't have to worry about paying me. That was just a joke - I'm not interested in money."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2014, 03:30 PM

"Yeah, seeing as you sent your little brother home and all," the guy said, smirking. "Or was that your son?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 03:37 PM

"He's not important. He's whatever you want to believe he is." Christine replied. She stood up straight and touched both of them on the shoulder. "Talking is boring, and you two wouldn't want to bore me, would you?"

She winked and led them outside.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 03:42 PM

The man grinned stupidly and followed with his friend.

Liam was waiting in the alley.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 03:53 PM

Christine led them back into the alley, stepping right into a corner and unbuttoned a few of the buttons on her shirt, so that the men's attention would be on her and their backs would be turned to Liam.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 04:07 PM

The men stared at Christine, and didn't notice as Liam walked up and stunned them both with a psychic blast. Both men fell to the floor.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 04:14 PM

Christine buttoned her shirt back up and sighed, relieved. "Ugh, they thought I was a prost'itute. But even if they aren't good people, hopefully they have good blood. That's all I care about."

She kneeled down and started feeding.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 04:35 PM

"Same here. And it makes sense to feed from the not so good people." Liam bit his chosen victim in the throat and began to drink.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-28-2014, 04:41 PM

When Christine had enough she stood up and wiped her mouth. "Jude doesn't think so. He seems to think the blood from attractive, young, vulnerable women is sweeter." She rolled her eyes.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-28-2014, 04:55 PM

Liam finished too. He wiped the memories of both men so that they wouldn't remember anything. "More fool him," he replied. "If you attack the innocent, sooner or later it's going to come back and bite you."