Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-11-2014, 08:57 AM

"Yeah. By the way, speaking of adding to the pack... How does werewolf pregnancy work? How and when do you know if you're pregnant? Should we keep trying now? Does it make a difference if we did it in human or wolf form? Do you give birth to cubs or babies?" Emmett asked her curiously.

-

Meanwhile, Jude had washed and changed his clothes, and he was sitting alone out in the courtyard.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2014, 06:30 PM

"I will know once it's started, and the cubs will be born in whatever form I am in when I give birth," Velvela sent back. "And I know now; I'm pregnant. I don't know how many cubs tho; could be anything from one to four. It'll become apparent how many when I'm near my time."

Regan was coming back to the mansion that day.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-11-2014, 07:32 PM

"You already know? That's great news!" Emmett rubbed his nose against hers. "How long's the pregnancy? When will we see our little cubs? I'm already excited. We should let the others know."

-

Jude stood up when he saw Regan arriving. He walked over and resisted the urge to hug her, mostly because he didn't want Falcon seeing, but secondly because his shoulder was quite sore and he didn't want to move it much.

"Regan, I'm... glad you're back."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-12-2014, 06:42 AM

"Usually around five to six months," Velvela sent. "Both humans and wolves have a pregnancy of nine months, but we're not either, so it's shorter for werewolves."

~~~

Regan was shocked by Jude's appearance as well as his manner. "What happened to you?" she asked. "You're... different to how you were when I left."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-12-2014, 10:41 AM

"I see. Well, this is perfect. This sheep can be a celebratory meal for our pregnancy." Emmett sent back before turning to join the others.

-

"It's been a crazy week." Jude replied, looking away. "Feeding's been difficult. Earlier today I had to feed on a sheep, which was awful and doesn't feel nearly as rejuvenating as human blood. Falcon seems to have less and less patience for me. Christine's still being a b*tch. Oh, and I was held captive and then bitten by the werewolves - one of them punched me in the face."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-14-2014, 01:10 PM

Regan was shocked. "The werewolves did that?" she asked. "Why, did they come up to the mansion?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-14-2014, 02:39 PM

"No, it happened in the forest. I... I went for a walk." Jude replied, not wanting to tell her he antagonized them. "But that wasn't the worst thing about this week. The worst thing was not having you around." Jude wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-15-2014, 04:52 PM

"How awful," sympathised Regan. "What did Falcon say?" She returned the kiss; she'd missed him, too.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 06-15-2014, 07:44 PM

"About the bite?" Jude sighed. "I haven't told him yet. I don't plan on ever telling him unless... unless the bite took. I hate keeping secrets from him, but I know he'll just assume I deserved it."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 06-16-2014, 06:39 PM

"Do werewolf bites normally take on vampires?" Regan asked. "I mean, I know about Zack, but he's just a freak, right?"