Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-29-2014, 06:36 PM

"No, NO. STOP IT. Don't you dare come near me, you filthy dog!" Jude hissed at Emmett.

Emmett's eyes lit up. He was enjoying seeing the vampire in so much distress. He lept forward and started biting him.

Jude screamed in pain, Emmett's teeth sinking into his shoulder. It wasn't like a vampire bite in the least. A werewolf bite was an aggressive, vicious, and animalistic attack. After a moment, Emmett backed off and turned back, changing into his clothes as quick as he could.

Jude started crying as he started at the gnarly looking wound on his shoulder. "No, this... this can't be... no... I can't be one of you... This won't work, right? I... I know someone who this happened to, but it doesn't always work, right...?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-29-2014, 06:56 PM

"Depends," Dolph replied. "You might be lucky. Then again, you might not. You'll just have to wait and see."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 07:05 PM

Jude continued to stare at the wound, now speechless.

"Should we let the leech go now?" Emmett asked.

"You have to be able to stop the change. Please. Please, fix it!" Jude begged. "I don't want to be one of you!"

"He's just going to keep whining, and he's already giving me a headache." Emmett said carelessly.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 07:11 PM

"Yes, let him go," Dolph said. "As for stopping the change, it depends. As I said before, when we make a decision all the pack has to agree with it. You might be lucky. But you'd better keep on our good side. You see, even if it doesn't take this time, the odds get shorter the more bites that occurr. That means that if you've been bitten once at full moon, that shortens the odds for next time. Basically, if you're lucky this time, you'd better stay away from the pack cuz if we catch you again, you'll get another bite. And eventually, it's gonna take."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 07:18 PM

"... Okay, I'll keep my distance... I promise." Jude pleaded. "Let me go and I'll never bother you again. Right now I'm feeling a too weak to attack you back, and even so, I have no fangs. Letting me go is no danger to you."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 07:42 PM

"We will let you go this time, but if you break your promise, better look out." Dolph nodded to Fayte. "Untie him."

Fayte swiftly untied the bast ropes from Jude.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 08:35 PM

Jude put his hand to his shoulder and winced.

Emmett took Velvela's hand and said, "Let's get out of here and let him crawl back to the other leeches."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-30-2014, 04:06 PM

"Good idea," Velvela replied.

Dolph indicated to the others that they all should leave, too.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-30-2014, 05:35 PM

And they did. =P

Jude stood up and made his way back to the mansion, feeling rather weak. As soon as he got inside, he collapsed in the foyer in pain.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-30-2014, 05:59 PM

Perhaps unfortunately considering Jude's situation, Zack happened to be there. He knelt down besides Jude.

"What happened?" he asked, altho on seeing the bloody wound in Jude's shoulder, he thought he could probably guess.