Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-28-2014, 08:22 PM

"I think that's a great idea. He thinks so little of our kind, if he thinks he's going to be part 'mutt' like us, it'll crush him. Let's do it. Who wants to bite him? I'll admit, I want to, since he tried to threaten Velvela and me. But if someone else rather do it..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-29-2014, 04:02 PM

"I think that you ought to do it, Emmett," Dolph replied. "You have more cause than most to hate this leach."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 04:17 PM

"Great." Emmett grinned. "Let's do it right now. I'm too excited to keep the vampire waiting any longer."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 04:40 PM

Velvela looked out of the window. The moon was rising now, a round hunter's moon. She smiled. "Yes, let's do it now. The sooner, the better."

"We'll all go with you, to restrain him," Dolph said. "Bite him hard in the shoulder, it doesn't matter which one. Then we can let him go, and he can make his own way back."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 04:51 PM

Emmett nodded and then went back to the cottages with the others.

When they arrived, Jude was still sitting there, tied up and sulking. He growled at them, "What the hell do you mutts want now?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 04:55 PM

"We've finished our meeting," Dolph replied. "We've come to an agreement as to what to do with you."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 05:07 PM

"Let me go, hopefully." Jude rolled his eyes.

"No, unfortunately for you, that wasn't the decision we made." Emmett replied. "We came up with how to make you respect us. I'm going to bite you."

"You're going to bite me? What?"

"In my wolf form." Emmett began undressing, "I'm going to bite you. We're going to make you turn into what you hate. A mutt."

"You're lying..." Jude shook his head. "You wouldn't..."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 05:14 PM

"Sorry, but it was an unanimous decision," Dolph said, sounding anything but sorry. "You see, we werewolves are a democracy. If a suggestion is made, we all have to agree. And sadly for you, when the idea of biting you at full moon was put forward, we all agreed. Since you tried to attack Velvela, I decided that Emmett should be the one to administer the bite."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-29-2014, 05:20 PM

Jude remembered Zackary. He shook his head violently, not wanting to become both vampire and werewolf. "No, no, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm sorry I tried to attack anyone. I swear, let me go, I'm sorry. Don't do this." He tried desperately to break free from his bindings.

Emmett turned into his wolf form and snarled at Jude.

Jude tried even harder to break out, "Call him off, okay? I respect you guys now. Your fear tactic worked. Stop him!"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-29-2014, 05:28 PM

Dolph and Fayte held Jude down. "Too late," Fayte said, with a smirk. With a quick movement, she ripped Jude's shirt, exposing his right shoulder.