Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-26-2014, 11:57 AM

Emmett held his hand to his face where he had been punched. "Adorable. If you think you know so much about us, you forgot one important part. Unlike vampires who only help others when it's convenient, us mutts are always there for the rest of the pack."

Jude's eyes darkened as he stared at the branch near his throat. He barred his fangs for a second before realizing they still hadn't fully grown back.

"I thought vampires had fangs. It looks like you have little baby teeth in there. My 'fangs' are bigger than yours." Emmett teased.

Jude ignored him and looked at Fayte and Dolph, "Let me go. 4 on 1 is hardly fair."

"Since when does your kind fight fair?" Emmett rolled his eyes. "You prey on the weak."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-26-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-26-2014, 02:51 PM

"Or rather," Fayte put in, "Those you consider to be weak. Look at me, for example. One of your kind bit me, fed on me, and left me to die. If it wasn't for Velvela, I'd be dead. She turned me and saved me."

"As for four on one," Dolph said, "That kind of reminds me of that time that you and that other vampire captured Jasmine, one of the pack and locked her up for no reason. I doubt you would have treated her kindly if she hadn't been rescued. We still need to make amends for that. So, tell me again, why should we let you go?"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-26-2014, 03:04 PM

Jude wasn't sure what to say. Honestly, he knew there was no real good reason to let him go. "Amends is us vampires making a deal with you. It's more than you deserve though, we could easily wipe you out. You should be lucky to even be breathing today. That's my apology for kidnapping your little friend - not killing you. Let me go, and I won't tell the clan about this and I'll let you live your disgusting animal lives in relative peace. If I tell the clan, you'll be sorry."

"You're not in a position to be making any threats." Emmett folded his arms.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-26-2014, 03:08 PM

"We hear things too, you know," Velvela replied, her hands on her hips. "Rumour has it that your fellow leaches aren't very pleased with you. They won't be all rushing to save you as you seem to think. In any case, we have no quarrel with the clan. Those who did, are dead. We are a completely new pack, now. So why judge us on the merits of those who came before?"

"I think that we ought to teach you some manners," Dolph said. "And also some respect. Did you perhaps not consider the fact that if you did respect us, then you wouldn't be in this position now? Just cuz we're werewolves rather than vampires doesn't make us powerless."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-26-2014, 03:26 PM

"Respect? F*ck respect." Jude spat at Dolph. "I'd respect humans before I respect a mutt, and trust me buddy, neither is happening anytime soon. Why should I respect a lesser being?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-26-2014, 04:06 PM

Dolph laughed. "I think that you've gotten your facts wrong," he said. "From where I'm standing, you're the lesser being. We caught you, right?"

Lupe came up, having seen what had happened and judged accordingly. In her hands she held bast cord, which was a rope made from the inner bark of trees. Werewolves made it themselves, to use against vampires if the need arose, or they sold it to vampire hunters. Since only rogue werewolves ever killed humans, the pack had nothing to fear from hunters.

Dolph smiled at Lupe. "Good girl," he said to her. To Emmett, he said, "Perhaps you and Velvela would like to do the honours?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-26-2014, 06:36 PM

"It took 5 of you now to capture me. Don't pretend you're so strong for capturing a vampire, with no fangs, 5 on 1." Jude snarled.

Emmett took the rope, and handed Velvela the other end. "We'd love to. Wrap his feet. I'll get his hands."

"You've got to be f*cking with me." Jude stared at the rope, remembering the similar situation he had with the hunters. He shuffled back, trying to get away.

Emmett came up behind him and put the rope in front of his neck and pulled, choking him. He said in Jude's ear, "You aren't getting away right now, vamp. Not after you threatened my girlfriend." Emmett tied Jude's hands and then punched him, getting even for Jude's punch earlier.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-26-2014, 06:45 PM

"We're werewolves, we hunt in packs," Dolph said with a laugh. "Ignorant as well as rude, I see."

Velvela smiled as she tightly bound Jude's ankles together.

Fayte said, "We'll take him downriver. Don't want a bloodsucker messing up our home, do we? There's an ideal place where we can keep him."

Downriver was a collection of abandoned cottages. Back in the past, they had been homes for mill workers, but were now too derelict to be used any more. Cuz they were listed buildings, they could not be pulled down so they had been abandoned.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-26-2014, 06:53 PM

Emmett nodded. "Good idea, Fayte. We should drag his ass all the way there."

"I would prefer not to be dragged like a sack of potatoes." Jude glared. "I'd prefer to be released. If you keep me much longer, I will not be staying quiet with the clan. You'll could incite a war, and you don't want that."

"You ruined my date, you know." Emmett folded his arms.

"Like I care."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-26-2014, 08:11 PM

"We can always have another one," Velvela said, with a smile.

"And I don't think it'll start a war if we keep you," Dolph said. "You see, your friends don't really care about you that much."