Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-25-2014, 11:53 AM

Emmett danced and drank with Vel.

Jude nodded, looking around. "That's it. I didn't expect to smell them at the club. They usually stick to the forest like the animals they are."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-25-2014, 02:19 PM

"Well, there are some of their number who started out human," Falcon replied. "They might have other ideas."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-25-2014, 03:29 PM

"But they're not human anymore. They should know that." Jude said, looking around. He stopped, staring at Velvela and Emmett. "There. Those two. They shouldn't be here, Falcon. When we get this truce done, I hope they'll stay in the forest. Any enjoyment I have being here is ruined now."

If Jude was with anyone other than Falcon, he would follow them when they left and attack or scare them, but he didn't bothering mentioning that idea to Falcon because he knew he was on thin ice.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-25-2014, 06:33 PM

"Just ignore them," Falcon replied, impatiently. "They're not bothering us, so we won't bother them. You know my views on the subject." He drank his wine, deliberately not looking at the werewolves.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-25-2014, 06:49 PM

Jude quietly went back to drinking his beer, every so often glancing at the new couple.

After a while, and a few more beers, Emmett asked Vel if she wanted to head back and continued their night together 'in private'. xD
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-25-2014, 07:05 PM

"I thought you'd never ask," Velvela replied, playfully.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-25-2014, 07:20 PM

Emmett blushed and took her hand, walking out together.

Jude watched and then turned to Falcon, "I'll meet you back at the mansion. Good luck hunting."

The young couple walked back and into the forest, Jude keeping a short distance behind as he followed.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-25-2014, 08:12 PM

Velvela didn't notice that anyone was following; she'd drunk a lot of beer and her defences were down.

However, someone was watching. Dolph had taken Fayte out to teach her how to hunt, and had noticed that a vampire was following Emmett and Velvela. He nudged Fayte with his muzzle, being in wolf form and she looked up and saw the vampire, too. Both werewolves without a moment's pause changed into their human forms before putting on the clothes they had with them, and Dolph then led Fayte to a place where it would be safe to intercept the vampire before he reached the warehouses, picking up a couple of fallen branches on the way.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-25-2014, 11:50 PM

When they were deep enough in the forest, Jude decided to reveal himself to the two. He sprinted in front and smirked, "Well, well. What have we here? I didn't think they allowed animals into bars, but sure enough you two were there. On a date, by the looked of it. How... human of you. You can pretend all you want you know, but you're not human. You're filthy mutts and if I see you two anywhere near the city again, let's just say I won't be giving you a friendly warning."

"What do you want?" Emmett looked at Jude, stepping in front of Velvela.

"Right now, I really want to do this." Jude punched Emmett in the face. "As a consequence of trying to be normal - and because I can't stand your kind and your disgusting scent."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-26-2014, 11:49 AM

Velvela snarled at Jude. "You're the one who's abnormal, you filthy bloodsucker," she rasped. Readying herself for a spring, someone else got there first.

Dolph leapt out of his hiding place, flanked by Fayte and crashed into Jude. Fayte took one of the branches which, using her teeth, she'd sharpened into a sharp point, and put it to his throat.

Velvela, noticing that the situation had changed, relaxed and smiled. "Look at that, Emmett," she remarked. "The vampire thought he could walk into our territory and give us orders. How cute."