Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-23-2014, 08:12 PM

"He said that before we moved, he wouldn't have wanted us to have cubs but now we have more food and resources, and there's a room upstairs..." Emmett blushed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-23-2014, 08:21 PM

"Then that's all sorted!" Velvela said, happily. She pictured the cubs they would have, and wondered how many. Then she saw Emmett's face and smiled. "No need to blush! It's a fact of life."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-23-2014, 08:38 PM

"Yeah, but to have children you have to get pregnant and to get pregnant, you have to..." Emmett's face remained red. "Well, we'd have to do something I've never done before, and I think that's why I'm a little... nervous about talking about all this."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-23-2014, 08:48 PM

"Don't be worried," Velvela replied. "I'll guide you thru your first time. I only ever slept with one, and he was killed in the battle between the vampires and the werewolves. I didn't really love him either; it was just that I wanted cubs. But I never got pregnant by him. This time, however, it'll be different; I'll be with someone I love and have cubs."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-23-2014, 09:21 PM

Emmett nodded. "Yeah. But lets have our date first. Being born a human, it just seems right to go about courtship that way."

He led her to an uptown bar. It was an average place, nothing incredibly fancy but it certainly wasn't a dive either. They were relatively busy that Friday evening, though they were still letting people in. There was a large and crowded dance floor in the middle, a long bar along the left side, and booth seating on the right.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-24-2014, 07:08 AM

Velvela looked around in wonder. She had never gone to a bar before, the werewolf pack prefering to keep itself to itself.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-24-2014, 09:42 AM

Emmett hadn't ever been to one either, but he had seen plenty on television growing up. "So, uh, did you want to go on the dance floor and I'll go get us some drinks?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-24-2014, 06:59 PM

"Sure," Velvela replied. "This is all so new to me; it's hard to know what to do."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-24-2014, 11:45 PM

"You said you like dancing though, right?" Emmett smiled, "Go ahead and dance then. Have fun."

He went and got them each a beer, not knowing what Velvela would want and, quite honestly, not knowing what he himself wanted. Emmett had never had any alcohol in his life - all he knew was from television, and he knew people in the movies drank beer. xD

Emmett handed Velvela a beer and kissed her. He put the beer in the air as though to be celebrating, "To the start of something special!"

Meanwhile, Jude had gone to the club with Falcon, in an attempt to salvage their relationship. He sat at the bar and looked out at the dance floor. He said to Falcon, "I smell something, and it isn't just the sweaty dancers."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-25-2014, 08:56 AM

Velvela smiled. She felt as tho everything was starting to go right.

Falcon sniffed the air, and said, "I smell dogs. Is that what you smell?"