Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-21-2014, 11:13 PM

"Nice to hear that." Emmett gave Velvela one more kiss before transforming into his wolf form and heading back.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-22-2014, 07:53 PM

Velvela soon followed Emmett in her own wolf shape, happily running side by side with him thru the trees. The rain had now stopped and everywhere was dripping wet.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-23-2014, 10:58 AM

When they arrived back at the building, Emmett turned back and immediately got dressed into a black long sleeved button-up shirt and his only pair of blue jeans that didn't have rips or tears in them. He told Velvela to wear whatever she wanted and then went to speak to Dolph.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-23-2014, 12:22 PM

Velvela put on a blue dress that she'd found at the clothing place, and some matching shoes.

Dolph was sitting by himself in a corner of the warehouse. Things were better for the pack here; the hunting was better, what with the rats by the river and also plenty of birds for the werewolves to hunt.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-23-2014, 02:12 PM

Emmett approached him and cleared his throat. "Ahem. Dolph? I just wanted to talk to you about a few things." He sat down near him. "Firstly, I... I kind of like Velvela. I don't know if I need to let you know, since you're the alpha, but I asked her to be my girlfriend. Secondly, I've been having dreams about wanting to mate and have cubs recently, and Vel says she wants cubs too... It would increase pack numbers... What do you think?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-23-2014, 04:05 PM

Dolph didn't reply at first, but thought about it for a while. Eventually, he said, "If we were still living in the old place, I would have said no. But this new place is miles better. The hunting is good and there's loads more space, including an upstairs area which we're not using at the moment, but you and Velvela could keep the cubs up there once they're born to keep them safe."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-23-2014, 04:26 PM

"That's great news. Thanks, Dolph. Vel and I are going on a date now, and we'll be back before midnight."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-23-2014, 04:50 PM

"Good, have fun then," Dolph replied, feeling better about the pack than he had for a long time.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-23-2014, 08:01 PM

Emmett nodded and walked out, over to where Velvela was waiting. He smiled at her, "I love your dress. That blue really makes your skin glow."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-23-2014, 08:14 PM

"Thanks," Velvela replied, shyly. "What did Dolph say?"