Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-21-2014, 08:27 AM

"No, it's okay... It's just that, laying on top of you naked and kissing you seems like something we should at least wait until after our third date or so for." Emmett laughed awkwardly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-21-2014, 06:47 PM

"That's just human feelings," Velvela replied, with a laugh. "It's different if you're born a werewolf, cuz you don't think of nakedness the same way that humans do. But if you like, we can wait a little."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-21-2014, 07:51 PM

"I've just, uh, never been like... like this... with a girl before, and you... you look really pretty with those leaves in your hair like that. Like some nature goddess..." Emmett blushed.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-21-2014, 08:34 PM

Velvela blushed. "Thank you," she replied. "And you're not so bad yourself. Even back before I turned you, I thought that there was something about you that I liked. And now, I like you even more."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-21-2014, 08:49 PM

"Thanks." Emmett smiled. "I know this is a stupid question, but... would you like to be my girlfriend? Do werewolves have girlfriends? Or just... mates?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-21-2014, 09:29 PM

"They're both really different ways of saying the same thing," Velvela replied. "And I'd love to be your girlf."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-21-2014, 09:40 PM

Emmett grinned, "Really? You mean it? Great!" He kissed her. "Don't mean to shock you, and I not saying we should rush or anything because this could definitely be taken wrong, but... lately, I've been feeling like I want to have cubs. It would be a good way to increase pack numbers and... I just kind of want to be a dad one day."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-21-2014, 09:45 PM

"I've always wanted cubs, ever since I first matured," Velvela said. "I think it would be a better way of increasing the pack size rather than just turning random humans."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-21-2014, 09:55 PM

"Hope you don't think I was just some random human." Emmett said as he brushed some hair from her face. "How about we run on back, get dressed, and got out on a little bit of a date? You can go somewhere you can dance and wear pretty dresses."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-21-2014, 09:59 PM

"That would be wonderful, and no, you weren't random," Velvela said with a smile. "I chose you myself, cuz you had that special something about you."