Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-06-2014, 10:32 PM

"Common sense hasn't always been his strong suit though. I'm sure he's done plenty of stupid things that you don't even know about." Christine said. "In case he doesn't seem to be learning his lesson, did you want me to keep an eye on him? Of course I'd rather be keeping an eye on you... maybe I could take Jude's position at your side, if anything were to happen that would leave the position vacant, of course..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-07-2014, 03:01 PM

"If you like," Falcon replied. "Just promise me this; if he does anything bad, you don't do anything. Tell me first, and I will deal with him."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-07-2014, 03:07 PM

"Oh, I will definitely let you deal with him if, or when, the time comes, sir." Christine said softly, her hands massaging the tense area between his neck and shoulders.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-08-2014, 08:39 AM

Falcon was torn. He didn't like or trust Christine, but he also was sick and tired of cleaning up Jude's messes. He also didn't want Travis to go the same way, and think that what Jude was teaching was good. There were confirmed vampire hunters in the next town, so he wanted to do things for the good of the clan.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-16-2014, 10:00 AM

Christine soon stopped rubbing his shoulders and whispered in his ear, "I'm always here if you need me, sir. For whatever you need."

She turned and walked to the door. Before she left, she said, "I'll let you get back to your letter, Falcon. Have a wonderful night."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-16-2014, 12:01 PM

"Same to you," Falcon replied. "Just try to stay out of trouble."

*later*

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-17-2014, 02:01 PM

Emmett approached Velvela. "Vel, I was about to go for a run in the woods and I was wondering if you would like to come. It's always nice to have some company. It's not, like, a date or anything... just a friend thing."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-18-2014, 04:22 PM

Velvela smiled at Emmett. She'd always liked him and wished he wanted to be more than friends. "Sure," she replied. "I'm feeling a bit tense right now; a run in the woods will do me good."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-19-2014, 04:11 PM

Emmett's natural animal instinct was to mate and have cubs. He didn't really understand why he was feeling this way - especially considering he was a virgin, and figured he'd ask Dolph later. But for the time being, he wanted to hang around Velvela. She had turned him, after all, and he felt a close bond to her.

"Great." He grinned. "I bet my wolf is faster than yours; just try and keep up." Emmett transformed and ran out of the building.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-19-2014, 05:04 PM

Velvela longed for cubs with all her heart. She felt that it was the best way to expand the pack, rather than to turn strangers, but wouldn't go against what Dolph said. When Emmett turned and ran out the warehouse, she changed into her reddish she-wolf form and ran after him, catching him up.