Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-04-2014, 10:16 AM

"I just don't want him to get off too easy." Christine said. "I will talk to you some other time, Perdy. Your voice is starting to get on my nerves. Don't take it personally." She turned and walked away.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-04-2014, 08:46 PM

"The feeling is more than mutual," Perdita muttered as she walked away with Flynn.

*later*

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2014, 10:43 AM

Jude was going out hunting with Travis again. While they were walking around the city, he told Travis, "Christine is threatening to tell Falcon about my relationship with Regan."

-

Christine decided that she wanted to talk with Falcon alone and ask about just how much Jude was getting on his nerves. She knocked on the door to his study.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2014, 04:59 PM

Falcon was writing a letter when the knock came. He decided it was better to see Christine now; he could sense her presence behind the door. After all, if he refused to see her now, she would only keep on returning and interrupting him further. So he asked her to come in.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2014, 05:04 PM

Christine opened the door and walked up to the front of Falcon's desk. She leaned over with a smile and winked, "Hello, handsome. What are you up to? ...Writing a letter? To whom? I hope it's a hot and steamy love letter to yours truly."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 05-05-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-05-2014, 07:49 PM

"Hardly," Falcon said, rolling his eyes. "It's business."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-05-2014, 07:53 PM

"No need to be like that, Falcon. I was only teasing. You know me. Lighten up." Christine grinned and straightened up. "I heard you haven't been getting on to well with Jude lately?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2014, 06:17 AM

"Not that it's any of your business," Falcon replied, "But I'm tired of the way he's been acting. Especially since he appears to be teaching his ways to one of the new fledgelings."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-06-2014, 10:09 AM

"Boy, do you seem tense? Business must be really getting you down." She walked behind him and started massaging his shoulders. "I'm assuming you mean Travis? He does spend an lot of time with him. Jude has always wanted someone to teach to be like him. Someone who he can see as his son. Do you think having his fangs removed will make him change his ways though?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-06-2014, 06:52 PM

"I can only hope," Falcon replied. "Depends on how much common sense he has."