Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-02-2014, 09:25 PM

"Since when has Jude taken responsibility for anything, am I right? He's completely irresponsible, irrational, and impulsive. He turned me on a whim because I saw him drinking from my friend and he didn't want to kill me because he thought I was too pretty to die. Not exactly a mutual decision. He didn't even give me the choice to choose death. Still, I'm happy this way, so I guess things worked out." Christine shrugged. "I don't think Jude's turned anyone because they wanted it. It's always about Jude in his mind - or Falcon because I secretly think he has a little man crush on him." xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-02-2014, 09:48 PM

"Too bad that Falcon doesn't go that way, in that case," Perdita replied. "Personally, I think that Falcon is getting a little tired of always having to clean up after Jude."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2014, 11:36 PM

"I don't doubt that. I would be too." Christine replied. "And aside from his desire to do anything for Falcon, I don't think Jude really swings that way either, even if I think that'd be incredibly sexy... I mean, Jude is giving it to your sister. Maybe not for so much longer though... I might tell Falcon."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2014, 07:41 AM

"I'd prefer it if you didn't," Perdita replied. "Regan would be upset. In any case, Jude is careless; he's bound to slip up sooner or later and then if he does, it'll be his fault he upset my sister. I'll make sure he pays, that is, if there's anything left of him by the time Falcon has dealt with him."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 10:21 AM

"I'll... think about it, but in the mean time it's certainly good blackmail. You're right though, Jude will likely slip up soon." Christine agreed.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2014, 02:03 PM

"Best to just wait for it to happen and don't say anything," Perdita replied. "He doesn't have to know that, tho. I'd like something bad to happen to Jude, to get him back for what he tried to do to me."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 02:07 PM

"Something worse than losing his fangs for a while?" Christine smirked. "What do you think Falcon would do to him, anyway?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-03-2014, 07:46 PM

"Probably just cut him loose from the clan," Perdita replied. "That would be sufficient, given that there's a pack of dogs out there who'd just love to tear him to shreds."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-03-2014, 10:46 PM

"More sufficient would be to expel him from the vampire world completely. Not being allowed to go to other clans, or associate with other vampires. Threaten to expel any vampire that tries to help him - or even talk to him. Complete and total isolation."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-04-2014, 07:08 AM

"Just expelling him from this clan would be enough," Perdita said, with a shrug. "Seeing as we're one of the most powerful vampire clans about, it's not as tho he could join another. They wouldn't want to annoy Falcon, cuz of his being related to Mordred and Guinevere. They're my parents, by the way, in case you were wondering."