Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-20-2014, 11:32 AM

Meanwhile, Christine was giving Liam a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you again soon, right?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-22-2014, 06:59 AM

"Of course," Liam replied. "I'll call you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-27-2014, 10:54 PM

Christine gave him a final kiss before waving goodbye and walking back inside. There, she was confronted by Jude.

"Your boyfriend finally gone?" He rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"Why, Jude...? You jealous?" She smirked and stood close to him, running a hand from his neck down his chest.

Jude swatted her hand away. "As if. I just think he's bad news."

"Bad news for you, maybe." Christine giggled. "He kills vampires, you know. Your kind of vampire. Ones that kill the innocent and don't follow the rules."

"Innocent? No one is innocent." Jude hissed back. "Everyone is guilty of something."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

Perdita arrived back at the mansion at that moment. She had Flynn with her.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-29-2014, 11:19 PM

Jude and Christine both turned as the door opened. Jude folded his arms, "Well, well. Perdy, I guess this must be your little boyfriend. Flick, or Frank, or something along those lines - I don't remember and really don't give a sh*t about his name."

Christine winked and waved at him, "Hey, cutie. Welcome to the clan. Too bad you're already taken; I would have loved to sink my teeth into you. My rude friend here is my maker, Jude, and I'm Christine... but you can call me anything you want."

"Why do you even bother flirting, Chris? You come off as a total wh*re." Jude rolled his eyes.

"Chris? Don't call me Chris. I'm a woman. Chris is short for Christopher. Call me Chris again, and I will make you regret the day you turned me." Christine glared. "And I was simply being hospitable to the new fledgling."

"In front of his girlfriend, acting 'hospitable' likely isn't so appreciated."

"Oh, Judas. I love our banter. We're like an old married couple." She gently pinched his cheek.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2014, 12:06 PM

Flynn sized up both Jude and Christine at once. He disliked Jude on sight, but Christine seemed nice enough.

"Hi to both of you," he replied, looking only at Christine.

Perdita said, "Oh, don't take any notice of Jude. Most of us don't. And Christine, haven't you already taken on enough to be going on with? Regan happened to mention that you'd gotten a new man."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2014, 02:34 PM

"I'm not out to steal Flynn away from you, Perdita, if that's what you're getting at. Yes, I do have a pet of my own." Christine replied.

"Pet? I'm sure Liam would love to be called a pet."

"I don't think he would. I was referring to you. You walked right in to that one." Christine laughed and patted his cheek. She then turned back to Perdita and Flynn, "Yes though, I am in a new relationship that, unfortunately for Judy here, doesn't involve him."

"I don't want to be involved with you, Christine. We tried that and it failed because you're a filthy lying cheat and-"

"Wow, Judy, relax." Christine interrupted him. "No need to slander me because you're jealous."

"I'm NOT JEALOUS. I don't need, or want, you. I have Regan." Jude said louder, getting progressively more annoyed.

"Hush, hush, Jude. I know there are certain people you don't want to hear about that." Christine pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "And if you want that secret kept, you might want to be a little nicer to me."

Jude tensed and pushed Christine away from him. "Whatever. It was nice meeting you, Flynn. Perdy." He rolled his eyes and walked off.

Christine asked Flynn and Perdita, "So, how long have you two been dating?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2014, 03:13 PM

"Quite a while," Perdita replied. "I was going to give Flynn a bit more time to decide about being turned, but Jude decided that he was going to try a bit of blackmail on me. I don't like that sort of thing, so I asked Flynn to make his mind up."

"I'm glad about that," Flynn said. "I think I'm gonna like being a vampire."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-02-2014, 07:21 PM

"Jude and his blackmail." Christine laughed, knowing she was going to enjoy blackmailing Jude now. She didn't care if he and Regan got in trouble, or if they simply wanted to keep things a secret... she would have no problem letting Falcon know. "That's great, Flynn. And I'm sure you will enjoy it. It's a hell of a lot of fun. Hopefully your maker won't consider you a mistake."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 05-02-2014, 08:39 PM

"Oh, there's no risk of that," Perdita replied, smiling at Flynn. "Even if we weren't in love... unlike Jude, I like to take responsibility for what I do."

There wouldn't be any danger for Regan, should Christine spill the beans to Falcon. He would not blame her at all. All his anger would be directed towards Jude.