Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 05:25 AM

"Yes, I told him," Velvela replied. "That's why he's gone hunting. He says that it'll be easier to face the vamps if we're at our best strength."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-28-2014, 03:50 PM

"Face them? It's not as though we'll be attacking them or they'll be attacking us regardless. Does he think if we're not in good shape then the vampires will consider just wiping us out instead?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-29-2014, 04:43 PM

"I think he just wants us to give a good impression, show them that we're not the down at heel mongrels they think we are," Velvela replied.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 09:50 AM

Emmett nodded. "If you say so."
-
Christine was coming back from her walk in the garden with Liam. She stopped at the front gates. "It's been nice talking to you and getting to know you a little better, Liam."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-01-2014, 05:39 AM

"I think it makes sense," Velvela replied. "We already know what they think of us; the last thing we want to do is confirm that belief."

~~~

"Same here," Liam replied. "I'd like to see you again, soon."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2014, 10:34 PM

"Yeah. I guess you're right."
-
"You don't have to leave yet though. We can go up to my room if you'd like?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-02-2014, 05:43 AM

"I've also gone to the place in the town to get new clothes for everyone here," Velvela replied. "I agree with Dolph; we ought to show the vamps that we're better than they think, and that we're not just going to meekly nod our heads to their terms."

~~~

"If you like," Liam replied.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2014, 06:10 PM

"I wonder what kind of terms they'll request. Even if we do look stronger than they think we are, they still know they're in the driver's seat."
-
"Don't sound so excited." Christine said sarcastically with a giggle. "Thought you'd be a little more pleased to be invited to my room, like most guys are when I proposition them."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-03-2014, 05:27 AM

Velvela sighed. "At the moment, yes," she replied. "But if we build our pack up... it'll be different."

~~~

"Considering what happened last time?" Liam replied, sarcastically. "Who wouldn't be?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 09:25 AM

"Reminds me, I need to go out looking for more recruits again. I didn't find any last time that I'd want to turn... I still haven't really come to terms with the turning thing."
-
"Haha. You know I'm not going to do it again. Because you're acting mean, maybe I won't sleep with you today." Christine pressed her body up against his and slowly rubbed his neck with her nose while rubbing all over his body with her hands. "Ain't that a real shame."