Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 09:00 PM

"Don't you remember?" Falcon said, softly. "You were attacked, by humans. I blanked their memories so they won't hurt you any more. This was what I was trying to warn you about before, Evelyn. This is why humans can't find out about us."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post

Liam rolled his eyes. "That's bullsh*t," he replied. "From what I saw on my hunt earlier, Jude doesn't know what the hell he's talking about half the time. Basically, he challenged me and tried to take my prey from me. Luckily for him, he eventually backed down and didn't fight me."
"He's aggressive, yeah, but I learned a lot from him. Honestly, I see myself as a better version of him. All his strengths, but having learned from his mistakes." Christine shrugged. "At least he backed down. Must be the lack of teeth, he didn't want to fight you. Usually he would fight for prey.'
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2014, 09:10 PM

Evelyn nodded as her memory was returning to her. "They called me a monster... Said that even if I looked human I would still be a monster..." She replied, trying to hold back tears.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-20-2014, 09:20 PM

"If he'd fought me, I'd have beaten him," Liam replied. "Don't like to brag, but I'm stronger than most vampires. Maybe he'll challenge me again once his teeth have grown back. It'll be, I think, amusing."

~~~

"Humans are the monsters," Falcon replied. "You're better than they are, now. When you're better, I'll take you out to find the one who attacked you and you can get your revenge."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 09:29 PM

Evelyn smiled. "Revenge is sweet, or so I've been told. Thank you for rescuing me, by the way. I don't think I would have been able to escape on my own. The ropes were covered in wood." She replied, rubbing her wrists.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-20-2014, 09:38 PM

"I know you are. You showed me how strong you are." Christine nodded. "How about we walk through the courtyard garden? It'll beat standing around here."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-20-2014, 09:42 PM

"You can find out for yourself, once you're up to it," Falcon replied. "And wood restrains vampires just as easily as it hurts them."

~~~

"Sure," Liam replied. "You can show me around."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 09:47 PM

She nodded. "Is that our only weakness? Or do we have others? Also, when do you think I will be healed? I still need to begin the truce with the wolves."

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-20-2014, 09:53 PM

"We are also vulnerable to fire," Falcon replied. "And vampires heal very quickly. You'll heal even sooner if you can get another blood meal in; I gave you some from one of the boys earlier."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-20-2014, 09:57 PM

She nodded and started to try and sit up again. "Should we go hunting again, then?"

<3