Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#131 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-12-2013, 10:58 AM

Perdita nodded. There were quite a few clubs in the town, and it seemed to be the fashion for human teenagers and young adults to go there every weekend just to dance all night and drink as much alcohol as they could manage. Since the clubs were often crammed full, especially on Saturday nights, the vampires could hunt there with ease and not be noticed.

Dolph shrugged. "Think she'd be bothered if she saw me here? I'll just say I'm a friend of yours."

Falcon picked up his magazine again once Jude had left.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#132 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2013, 11:00 AM

"That-that's kind of the problem, I don't actually... I don't know anyone in town." She chewed on her lip. "I usually just run around at night, when she isn't home."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#133 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 11:06 AM

"She won't know that we met at night, just say it happened earlier than it did," Dolph said.

"Don't worry, I don't plan to stay here forever; I need to go find myself some food, soon. I just don't see why your sister thinks you can't have friends."

(#134 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 11:09 AM

"She's... worried about me. It's a long story, I don't want to bore you." She rubbed her neck, biting her lip. "I can um. We've got pizza in the fridge, I can warm some up," she offered.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#135 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 11:30 AM

Dolph could understand that; he worried about his pack in much the same way. There had only been four of them after the war with the vampires when the leaders had been killed. Others had run away so far that they hadn't found their way back, and just Dolph and three others were left in the town.

Later, one of the female pack members had bitten two sisters, Louise (who later changed her name to Lupe) and Jasmine, who had run away from home and recruited them into the pack, making it six in total. It wasn't practical for the werewolves to have cubs to expand the pack; not only did they have trouble enough finding enough food, but none of the females held that spark for Dolph. The sisters were far too young, and the other two females felt like sisters as far as Dolph was concerned.

So the only way they could get more werewolves was to recruit and change humans. Jasmine and Lupe had been easy enough; they were homeless and once things had been explained, were excited about becoming werewolves and had dealt with the change well enough.

"Pizza would be great," Dolph replied to Capri. "I haven't eaten in a while."

(#136 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 11:58 AM

Capri smiled, glad to avoid the subject some, and darted off to the kitchen.

Capri's room had posters on the walls; mostly of souped-up cars, elegant vehicles from abroad, and old blueprints that had faded around the edges. Some books were lying on the floor as well.

Halestorm
(#137 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 02:13 PM

Dolph looked about but didn't pry.

(#138 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 02:31 PM

Capri came back with two plates and pizza. "It's meatlovers; the only one we ever buy, haha." She sat down again and turned her attention back to the TV.

Halestorm
(#139 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 03:25 PM

Dolph looked at the pizza and his mouth began to water. The only time he ever had pizza was if he was lucky enough to find some in a dustbin behind the pizza place, and it was always cold. He sat down and picked up a slice straight away.

(#140 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 03:27 PM

"Don't eat too fast, I don't know the Heimleich gutpunch very well." She picked up a notebook and flipped open the blue paper, settling on a blank page and picking up a white pencil. Kiki hadn't come up by now; wouldn't until she was done with work.

Halestorm