Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-17-2014, 11:23 PM

Karmin smiled. "I can think a few more things that sound good after the bath, sexy." She replied, walking towards the bathroom.

Sure thing. And dude, she is ALL over you. xD

"Sam, why don't you and I lay on the bed for a while. I'm sure your head must be pounding by now." Travis replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-17-2014, 11:32 PM

" She really is. I might have some fun with this first."

Jude grinned and followed Karmin into the bathroom.

Sam put a hand to her head, "You're right. It is." She laid down on the bed and said to Travis, "You're so sweet. Thanks for being so caring..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 11:40 PM

Travis chuckled to himself before looking at Sam. "Anytime, gorgeous. I wouldn't want some monster to come alone and do something terrible to you." He replied, rubbing her shoulders.

Karmin turned around and shut the door. "So...are we really going to take a bath or would you rather do something a little more fun?" She asked, already slipped off her jacket.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 11:48 PM

"Thank you. I wouldn't want that to happen either." She said, relaxing.
-
Jude smirked and pulled off his shirt. "We can start with a bath, but I'm definitely joining you. And two adults sharing a bath together... usually goes a little further than just a bath." The bottom of the tub was disgusting, so Jude gave it a quick wipe and then started the water, putting in some bubblebath he found under the sink. There was only one single old bath towel.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-17-2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 11:56 PM

Travis gently started to kiss her neck. "So, what were you two celebrating tonight?" He asked.
~
She slipped off her dress and hopped in.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:01 AM

Sam relaxed into it, letting him kiss her neck. "We're moving in together. We're celebrating getting the keys to our first place together as roommates."
-
Jude took off the rest of his clothes and got in as well, sitting behind her. He stared at her neck, his eyes going dark as he could almost see her veins pulsing with blood. He really wanted to bite into her, but he physically couldn't. "You have such a beautiful neck." He said, gently putting all her hair to one side.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 12:20 AM

"Isn't that fun." He said, slipping his hands up her dress. "Why don't we have a little fun of our own."
~
She leaned against him. "And you have an incredible peck of abs." She replied, running her hands up and down his legs.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:23 AM

Sam was a little less willing. She blushed, "I don't know, we just met..."
-
Jude smirked, "Thank you. I don't get complimented on them nearly enough, but I try to stay in shape. You also have some amazing ti'ts." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-18-2014, 12:33 AM

Travis played with her ear. "Why not sweetheart? You like me don't you." He whispered, trying to convince her into it.
~
She laughed and turned around to face him, wrapping her legs around him. "Thanks. I get compliments on them all the time." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-18-2014, 12:39 AM

"Yes I do. I guess I was just be silly. You only live once, right?" Sam said with a smile, Travis' 'convincing' doing the trick. She unzipped the back of her dress and took it off before pulling him over top of her.
-
"I bet you do." Jude said, caressing her. "How about we skip the rest of the compliments and get right to it?" xD

Of course he had Regan, but he wasn't even sure if he and Regan were mutually exclusive. Besides, there was no way he would tell her about this anyway. He couldn't bite this girl, so he had to get his use out of her some other way.