Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 02:09 PM

Liam replied, "Not any more, she doesn't. You see, I don't approve of senseless killing of vampires any more than you do. I told her to stop it right now, or she'd pay the price. She agreed. So she doesn't kill any more innocent vampires, and she stays alive. I have no objection to the killing of deviant vampires; I've killed a few in my time. Sickos, who murder children for example."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-16-2014, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Ooc: Aw, why didn't you wait for me? I was gonna have Falcon stop the boys before they got too far.

Falcon burst into the room, his eyes blazing with hate as he took in at a glance what was happening. He immediately sent a psychic blast at the boys, to knock them instantly unconscious, before heading to Evelyn. He freed her, giving her his jacket to cover herself, saying sadly, "Why didn't you listen to what I said? We're a separate race. We can't live amongst humans, or they'll hurt us."
((Ooc: Because I wanted to break her connection to the human world.))

Evelyn was barely conscious. She had flakes of wood all over her and her back was bloodied from rubbing against the wood panel. She looked up at Falcon, leaning her head on his chest, before passing out again.
~
Travis nodded. "Got it. Pubs and bars are the best places to pick up food and never fight a battle you can't win. Seems pretty straight forward."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 02:42 PM

Ooc: I dunno... just that full rape seems like going too far. Her connection would be broken enough with attempted rape and sexual assault.

Falcon pulled one of the boys over to Evelyn and cut his wrist so the the blood dripped down Evelyn's throat. This would help with healing. Tho he was angry at the boys, he didn't want to kill them and attract the attention of the vampire hunters in the next town. Instead, Falcon searched thru their memories and blanked them so that they wouldn't even remember meeting Evelyn and would wake up in the place later with severe memory loss pertaining to that day. That done, Falcon picked Evelyn up and carried her back to the mansion.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 02:44 PM

Jude said to Liam, "Whatever you say. She's your problem now."

He noticed two girls together giggling and walking back to their car, drunk. He motioned to Travis, "These are our girls. Anytime someone is walking drunk to their car, it's easy. Tell them they aren't good to drive and that you'll pay for a motel room for them to stay the night. Come."

Unlike Liam, Jude enjoyed the chase. He liked going out and charming women into his trap.

Jude approached the two young women, leaning against their car. One was a curvy brunette, and the other a petite Asian woman. "You two aren't considering driving are you? That's not the best idea after drinking. You're both such sweet young women... we wouldn't want you getting yourselves or anyone else hurt tonight." While telling him this, he was using very delicate mind control, just enough for them to be able to realize he was right.

The Asian woman looked at her car keys and then back at Jude. "You're totally right. I don't know what I was thinking. Drinking and driving is, like, so bad."

"It sure is. I'm Jude, and this is my friend Travis. Our father owns a motel down the road, I'm sure we can convince him to let you two girls stay the night for free. How about we walk you two there?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-17-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 09:13 PM

Evelyn would regain consciousness every so often but mainly stayed passed out.
~
The brunette ran a finger down Jude's chest. "Depends. Are you included in the deal." xD

Travis bit his lip to keep from laughing. "I'm sure he would love to be included in the deal."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 09:20 PM

Jude did laugh. "Like my friend Travis said, I would love to be a part of the deal." He put his arm around the brunette. So, what's your name, beautiful?"

The Asian woman looked over at Travis, eyes sparkling, "I guess that leaves the two of us. I'm Sam."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 09:31 PM

"Karmin. And who do I have the pleasure of being with tonight?" Karmin replied, smirking.

Travis smiled. "Travis. Nice to meet you, Sam." He replied, holding out an arm for her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 09:50 PM

"Jude." He replied with a charming grin.

Sam took his arm.

He walked them to the motel. Jude had been there enough that he knew that Room 206's lock didn't work properly, and hence, the owner never rented it out. It also meant he could simply walk in. He opened the creaky door for them, "It's nice, right?"

It wasn't nice. The room was covered in floral wallpaper, the blinds were an unappealing salmon pink and hadn't been dusted in what seemed like forever, the ceiling fan didn't work, and the windows were drafty. The bed was the least comfortable mattress he had ever sat on, the pillows were lumpy and the pillowcases had small moth holes in them, and the sheets were thin and not at all soft. The bathroom was so disgusting, that even Jude hated standing in it, and he was pretty sure he had seen cockroaches before in here.

But, using his powers, the girls would see the room as a beautiful, clean, 4-star hotel room.

Sam looked around and smiled, "This is nice for a motel. Wow."

Jude gave Travis a joking smirk, knowing that he could also see the room for what it was.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-17-2014, 09:58 PM

Karmin giggled. "Your uncle must make really good money. Especially when you can just sleep over whenever you want." She replied.

Travis smirked back, stifling a laugh. "I know. But our uncle makes enough that we can always allow beautiful women like yourselves to be tucked nicely into this room."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-17-2014, 10:04 PM

Jude wrapped an arm around Karmin. "How about you and I head to the bathroom and leave these two alone for a little while? I can run a nice, relaxing bath for us. Sounds good?"

He sent to Travis, "Drink your share from Sam and make sure she's passed out afterwards. Then I'll bring back Karmin, and we'll take care of her second. If you break the skin, I think I can drink right from your bite."