Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 11:33 AM

Liam had gone to the same bar and for the same purpose. Sometimes, he felt as tho he was merely going thru the motions whenever he hunted, as it was all the same. He still had no trouble getting victims, despite his apparent youth; Liam rarely wasted time with a charm offensive as Jude did. He simply used his considerable power to puppet a chosen victim outside, then tranced them. Which was what he was doing now. A young woman moved like a sleepwalker, walking towards the alleyway where Liam waited.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 11:45 AM

Jude was waiting in an alley closer to the bar than Liam was. He saw the tranced girl and wondered what was up with her. There was something... different. She wasn't drunk or on drugs. Hungry though, Jude didn't give it too much more thought. He told Travis to stay and wait for another girl. He walked out of the alley and stood in front of the young woman.

"Hey there, babe. Walking home alone? It's not safe for a woman like you to walk around here by yourself after you've been drinking at the bar. Some man might try and take advantage of you. How about you let me walk you to some place where you'll be safe...?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-16-2014, 11:52 AM

The girl said nothing, just stared blankly in front of her. Liam saw that another vampire was standing there and was angry that this other vampire was daring to try and take his meal. He walked out of the shadows and tapped the girl with a small mind bolt so that she fell to the ground, then he turned to Jude.

"Find your own meal," he said, his voice dripping with a menace that didn't match his short stature and harmless impression.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 11:57 AM

"Until your fangs are in her neck, she's free game. You can't claim a meal is yours until you have a bite. If it's so easy for you to trance them, move on and find another." Jude replied, forgetting that even just speaking revealed his lack of fangs at the time. They were starting to grow back, but they were only just sprouting out of his gums and would still be of no use. "There's two of us here, so we need two bodies. You only need one. Only seems fair that we get this one."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-16-2014, 12:07 PM

Liam noticed the lack of fangs in Jude's mouth, and smirked, stepping in front of the girl's body. "Doesn't work like that," he replied. "In my book, the strongest gets the meal. And, since you're lacking your fangs and your friend appears to be a newborn, the strongest happens to be me. If I have to fight you for the meal, you won't like it. If you're lucky, you might live to regret the day you challenged me. But I'll give you one last chance to back down."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 01:03 PM

If Jude did have his fangs, he would have fought, but he knew Liam was right. He turned to Travis, "Another note, and this is the first 'fighting' lesson for you... even though I can be irrational, sometimes you have to realize when you're outmatched. Unless it's absolutely necessary or they fight you first, never fight anyone that you can't beat. I told Christine that, but she's still far too risky. She's going to end up getting herself killed, but that's her choice for not following the rules."

He then turned back to Liam, "Fine. I can find better anyway." He walked back into the shadows in the alley.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-16-2014, 01:20 PM

Liam smiled again as he suddenly realised who this particular vampire was. He couldn't resist a parting shot.

"Never mind Christine. I can handle her," he sent after Jude as he picked the senseless girl up and took her to a dark corner to feed.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 01:45 PM

Hearing this confused Jude. Who was that other vampire, and how did they know Christine? And if he had met her before, how and why was he still alive? Was this the strong vampire, Liam, that she had mentioned earlier to him and Perdita. If so, he was certainly glad he had stepped back and hadn't fought him.

Though, part of him was jealous. He had, at one point, loved Christine. Seeing him gloat about being with her was rather infuriating. Jude, much like his fledgling, always wanted the last word. He sent back, "You must be Liam. You can have the crazy b*tch. One way or another, it'll end in death."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-16-2014, 01:53 PM

Liam, having taken enough, was stepping back from the unconscious body of the girl when Jude sent this message to him. Wiping the last flecks of blood from his mouth, he turned and faced Jude.

"Oh, I don't think so," he replied. "As I said before, I can handle Christine. She understands and respects that, so her life is in no danger. As for mine, I've lived long and seen things you could never even imagine in the whole of your narrow existance. Nothing can end my life."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM

"You hardly know her. The girl is wild. She kills other vampires for no reason, and then gets a tattoo to represent their deaths, like a badge of honor. She can't be trusted. I would know. She's my fledgling and ex girlfriend. She killed my other fledgling, you know."