Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-16-2014, 12:12 AM

Soon, Travis was dressed and coming downstairs. "Alright, let's go."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 12:16 AM

Jude grinned, excited to go hunting for blood. He walked out with Travis, and headed toward town. "Sorry about Christine. I sure am glad you're alright. She just came back, I believe to celebrate her 100th anniversary of her turn."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:21 AM

Travis shrugged. "Yeah, not sure I like her too much. Kind of admitted to killing one of your other fledglings. Not exactly the best way to gain trust from someone."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:23 AM

"No, not really, but she doesn't seem to care about what anyone else thinks, and especially not about whether or not they trust her. She has Falcon's trust, though. He doesn't think she'll hurt any of us while she's here." He said. "But her killing Damien is why she wasn't staying here for a while. I told her to leave."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:29 AM

"Ok. Then tell her to leave again. She gives me the creeps and keeps calling me pet. Mainly your pet. Its...annoying."

((one more post each, and then bed))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:39 AM

"She loves to f*ck with people. The more visibly annoyed you are, the more she continues to be annoying. She finds it fun, but it's hard to ignore her. I know, because she bugs me all the time. But that's... not good that she called you my pet. She doesn't like when I pay more attention to someone that isn't her. I think she's secretly obsessed with gaining my approval... it's strange. She won't listen to me though if I fold her to leave. She'll giggle and make some remark, I'm sure."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:42 AM

"Why don't we f*ck with her then. What is the one thing that gets on her nerves more than anything else?"

((Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:46 AM

"Ignoring her, or seeing me praise anyone else. But getting on her nerves is... dangerous. If she gets mad, she could lash out. Did you see those tattoos on her? I heard she gets one every time she kills another vampire. She has 10 of them, at least. Maybe closer to 20. I wouldn't exactly want to get on her bad side, but maybe just ignoring her... would be okay."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 10:15 AM

Ooc: Aw, why didn't you wait for me? I was gonna have Falcon stop the boys before they got too far.

Falcon burst into the room, his eyes blazing with hate as he took in at a glance what was happening. He immediately sent a psychic blast at the boys, to knock them instantly unconscious, before heading to Evelyn. He freed her, giving her his jacket to cover herself, saying sadly, "Why didn't you listen to what I said? We're a separate race. We can't live amongst humans, or they'll hurt us."

~~~

Liam had left the motel by now. He needed to hunt, and his mind was full of the beautiful vampire he'd spent the night with. He wanted to see Christine again, and soon, but first, he wanted to find a human to feed off. On the look out for other vampires, he set off.

Ooc: Have Travis and Jude bump into Liam. xD

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 10:29 AM

"But enough about Christine, we'll deal with her later. Right now, it's chow time."

Jude had walked with Travis to an alleyway near a bar, the same bar that Christine and Liam had met at earlier. He told Travis, "Make note. The best place to find humans to feed off, are bars and pubs. Drunk humans make ideal prey. They're easier to control, and when they wake up, they already expect to forget a lot of what happened because of how much they drank. They'll assume they were drunk and wandered off wherever you left them. It shouldn't be too hard for us to pick up a couple of young women and bring them somewhere out of the public's eye. All we have to do is wait for the right humans, flirt with them a bit, and they'll be all ours."