Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-15-2014, 11:57 PM

Travis looked at her, not sure if he was ok to trust her. Uh, Jude. There is a woman in my room. Christine is her name. Is she one of us? He sent to Jude. "If you are his fledgling, why wouldn't he tell me about you? What did you do to make him practically disown you?" He asked, making sure there was always distance between them.

Unlike Evelyn, he wasn't in to playing nice.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-16-2014, 12:05 AM

"I killed his precious Damien. His favorite fledgling. He called him his son, and he felt like a proud father..." Christine said, walking closer. "But I hear he has you now. He didn't turn you, because he's given up on turning others... I heard he nearly killed you and Regan saved you, but he still treats you like his. I know he does... He kills humans all the time, and yet he judges me for killing vampires? Hypocritical, I think."

Jude sent back, "Unfortunately. Stay a distance away from her and get back down here. Now."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:14 AM

Gotcha. If I'm not there in 2, come up. He replied.

"So, are you here to kill me, then. And I've found that many of us are hypocritical. But you are right. He meant to just feed off me. Fortunately he took too much and now, here I am. A vampire." Travis replied, slowly moving towards an open window.

He figure Christine wasn't going to let him get near the door, so he went with his second option.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:32 AM

Christine laughed, "Kid, if I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead by now. At the moment, I just came here to meet you and say hello to Jude's new pet. And I must say, you're cute and smart." She walked between him and the window. "I hope you weren't thinking about going through the window. That's not necessary. Why would you leave so soon? I want to 'get to know' you, and you can't honestly say you don't want to get to know me better." She said sexily with a wink.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:42 AM

"Sorry, but I am not a pet." He replied, still focusing on the window. "And frankly, no. I don't want to get to know you better. You're not exactly my...type."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:44 AM

Christine giggled. "Fine. Maybe some other time you and I can talk. Go ahead and walk out the door, kid. No need to make a dramatic exit because I ain't stopping you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 12:47 AM

"I'm sure talking is so your thing." Travis replied, rolling his eyes. "And how about instead of me leaving my room, you leave it. I do have somethings I need to get done...And no, you are not one of them."
~
By the time it was Joe's turn, Ev had passed out from the pain of her back rubbing against the wood.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 12:56 AM

Christine found Travis amusing. She loved p*ssing people off. XD "Aren't you so tough? See you around, pet." She chuckled and left the room, going to her own.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-16-2014, 01:02 AM

Travis rolled his eyes and shut his door, making sure it was locked. I'm fine. She left the room. Apparently she wanted to talk. I am calling bullsh*t on that but whatever. Taking a shower and then I'll be down. He told Jude, before jumping in the shower.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-16-2014, 01:05 AM

Okay, but hurry. I'm hungry. Jude replied. He was glad Christine had left Travis alone - for now, at least.