Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-11-2014, 06:36 PM

"I think I'm going to go out hunting." Said Emmett. "Dolph still isn't back yet, and I'm getting a little impatient."

He turned into his grey wolf form and left, running through the forest.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-11-2014, 08:37 PM

Velvela nodded, and decided to do some cleaning up of their living space. It was a lot better in the warehouse than the abandoned house had been.

~~~

Fayte was pleased; it had been a long time since she had gotten any compliments. After a while, she went back behind the bush to shift back to her human shape and get dressed again.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-12-2014, 03:11 AM

Jasmine came in from the woods just as Emmett was leaving. Where are you going? She asked, carrying some wood.
~
Travis waited patiently for her. When she came out, he pulled her into a kiss. "You are incredible." He whispered, smiling.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-12-2014, 08:33 PM

Fayte returned the kiss. "You're not so bad yourself," she replied.

~~~

Perdita soon returned to the house. She planned to freshen up, then go and find a suitable donor for Flynn to feed from once he woke up.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 10:50 PM

However Jude, who was still pacing the front foyer, stopped her. "Perdy. I need you to do my a favor. Oh, and before you ask, yes. My fangs are gone. They were pulled out by a pair of hunters."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-12-2014, 11:02 PM

"Just like Falcon said would happen," Perdita replied. She was annoyed, as she was in a hurry to get back to the motel before Flynn woke up, and it showed in her voice.

"I don't really have time right now, if you don't mind. I have stuff to do."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 11:05 PM

"What's the rush?" Jude raised a brow. "And if you don't do me this favor, I'm going to tell Falcon about your human lover boy, and he will kill him. It's not just a risk, it's a sure thing."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-12-2014, 11:09 PM

Perdita couldn't help but smile at this ill timed threat from Jude; ill timed for him, at least. Had he threatened her the previous week, Perdita would have had no choice but to give in as she could not risk Flynn's life, and she would not counter by threatening to tell Falcon about Jude being with Regan. After all, that would hurt the sister she was fond of.

"I don't think that would work out for you at all," Perdita replied, still smiling. "You see, your blackmailing rests on one thing only; the status quo remaining. And unfortunately for you, the status quo has changed. Flynn is no longer human; he's a vampire. I turned him."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-12-2014, 11:17 PM

Jude blinked, shocked by this news. "You... did? When? He wanted you to? He didn't freak when you told him you were a vampire? And you're not going to tell Falcon about my relationship with Regan now, right?"

Christine walked in the doors and smiled at Perdita and Jude. "Perdita, hello. How's it been? Jude, did you say relationship with Regan? And Falcon doesn't know, eh? Well, that's quite the secret."

Jude glared at Christine. "Don't you even think about saying anything, or you'll regret it."

"Yeah, because you're so scary there, aren't ya toothless?" Christine teased.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-12-2014, 11:23 PM

"Of course I won't tell; it would upset Regan, and I care about her," Perdita replied. "Yes, Flynn knows. I've been waiting for ages for him to decide as to whether or not he wanted to be a vampire, and he made his choice about a day ago."

Turning to Christine, she said, "Hi, Christine. Haven't seen you in a good while. I would hope that you're going to stay out of trouble while you're staying here, but I guess that's too much to hope for."