Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 01:06 PM

"Wow, that is a lot of applications. I've just been shoving them into the folder without really looking, because most of them seem to come from teenagers or crazy people. I didn't realize there were so many." Claire said, making herself a cup of chai tea to drink before her shift officially started.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 01:53 PM

"Yeah." Kiki opened it and flipped through them. "I've tossed out most of the ones we've rejected before, from the last time they came in, but." She shook her head, exhaling. "A couple of them I might just have to interview. Not looking forward to it, except for one of the regulars."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post

Ariella blinked and rubbed her face when Perdita was done. "Goodness. That... Well." She shook her head. "I'm surprised I've never heard anyone speak of going out to finish the job, to be frank."
"There'd be no point," Perdita replied. "Once the old, argumentative leaders were dealt with, the remainder of the pack seemed as tho they wanted only to be left alone and we were fine with that."

Falcon was sitting in the den, reading a motorbike magazine and generally chilling out. He planned to go out to a club that night.

(#124 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 02:40 PM

"I see." Ariella chewed on her lip, unsure of what to say.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#125 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 03:40 PM

Claire agreed. "Interviews are never fun. Which regular is applying?"

Jude met with Falcon in the den, "I'm back from my walk, sir. What are the plans for today? Any thing you need me to do?"
(#126 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-11-2013, 04:58 PM

Perdita spoke out loud. "In any case, there's no need for us to worry about that for the moment," she said. "I need to hunt tonight, as I didn't have time at all today."

Falcon looked up at Jude. "Not at the moment," he replied. "I'm planning on going to the clubs tonight, see what I can pick up."

Of course, what Falcon mostly meant was for feeding purposes; and also to see if any humans were worth turning. He had lived a long time so had perfected this.

(#127 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 05:23 PM

Jude nodded, "Sounds like a plan. Clubs are a great place to pick up humans - they're usually desperate and drunk. May I come too?"
(#128 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-12-2013, 09:59 AM

"Sure, why not," Falcon replied, easily. "But don't kill anyone. Deaths are hard to explain away, and I really can't be bothered. Just take what you need and leave them lying someplace. Everyone will just assume that they're drunk."

(#129 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 10:30 AM

"I'll be hunting later. I need to finish this up and it's going to take me most of the day to get the notes right." She smiled. "I'll probably swing by the clubs, they're easier."

Capri checked the time on her phone and made a noise full of panic. "Sh*t! Kiki's break is in five minutes." She looked at the door, eyes wide. "She doesn't normally come up but I never know if she will or not."

Halestorm
(#130 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-12-2013, 10:44 AM

"Yes, sir." Jude nodded in agreement. In his case it was easier said than done, but he usually had the control to take just enough to eat... It was when he had to take enough to turn that was difficult. Jude decided to let Falcon have some time alone, and he went to the main hall to stand watch.