Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-08-2014, 02:25 PM

"I'm not bored with mine." Christine said, gently dragging her fangs along his neck. "I could bring you some excitement, you know. This little bit of time together has been rather exciting for me. Unexpected, but I love the thrill of danger."

She bit his neck just enough to draw blood and watched it drip for a moment before smearing it along the rest of his neck and upper chest.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-08-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-08-2014, 08:03 PM

"It's what happens when you've been around for as long as I have," Liam explained. "I've lived for seven centuries. Back when I was a kid, I couldn't even imagine what it must be like to live that long."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 08:17 PM

"I'm pretty sure nobody can imagine what it's like to live for that long. Nobody really expects even a remote possibility that a person can live hundreds of years." Christine replied as she licked his blood off him. She was a little freaky like that. O_o "I was turned on my 18th birthday, at my party. Jude was there. Being such the charmer that he is, he managed to get my friend to go with him into one of the bedrooms, and when I went to check on her... I saw him there over top of her. Blood dripping down his chin, eyes dark and... demonic. I asked him what he was, and he told me. I went to leave the room, but he grabbed my arm. He told me he couldn't have any witnesses, and it was either join him, or he'd kill me. I didn't want to die, so he turned me. He said he would have turned me no matter what my choice, to 'keep my beauty eternal'. I had no say in the matter, really."

Christine paused, "I'm not sure why I'm telling you this. I just met you and you tried to kill me. To be fair, I guess I tried to kill you first, but still... I don't generally talk about my life with those who try to kill me."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-08-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-09-2014, 09:46 AM

"I don't, either, as a general rule," Liam said. He stopped Christine from cutting him again, deciding to return the favour instead by cutting her and tasting her blood.

"But since you told me yours, I'll tell you mine. My parents were killed by vampires who invaded the house when the other family who lived there was out. I escaped cuz I hid in a cupboard. I was adopted by the only person who believed my story, and she taught me everything I knew to become a vampire hunter, like herself. She was killed by a vampire when I was seventeen and I thought I saw the vampire running to a nearby mansion house so I went there, looking for revenge. Mordred Redfern and his family lived there; they were vampires, and I thought they had done it. Mordred's sons caught me and Mordred himself made me a vampire. He figured that I'd kill myself afterwards, but I couldn't go thru with it."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 09:53 AM

"You didn't have a choice either then." Christine said. She kissed him, "Now that we're shared our stories, how about we get back to what we were planning before I tried killing you? I'm feeling stiff still, but that means you're in control of me, which I still find super sexy... Your blood tastes delicious, by the way."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-09-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-09-2014, 10:24 AM

"So does yours," Liam said. "Well... we exchanged fluids the vampire way. How about doing it the human way, instead? We have this room for the night, after all."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 10:28 AM

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" Christine smirked. She rolled over and pulled him on top of her. "Because I like that idea, kid."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-09-2014, 10:33 AM

Liam scowled. "Don't call me that," he said. "To rights, you'd be the one getting called that, seeing as I'm way older than you are."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-09-2014, 10:37 AM

"You're so cute when you're angry." Christine giggled and winked at him. "And you can call me anything you want."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-09-2014, 10:58 AM

"What about your actual name, Christine? Or do you prefer Chris, or Chrissie?"