Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-08-2014, 12:43 PM

It definitely didn't hurt. xD

Christine had been straddling Liam when she had tried staking him, and feeling stiff and weak from the paralysis, her slowly let her body fall on top of him. Finding it hard to move around to much, she just laid there.

"Your powers are... amazing. I don't know what else to say. I've never felt so... vulnerable in my life."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-08-2014, 12:45 PM

Liam made no effort to push Christine off. He was enjoying being close to her, and the feeling of the connection was getting stronger.

"And you hated that, right?" he asked her.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 12:50 PM

"Hate... isn't the word I would use. At first, it was scary. I'm always the powerful one. I'm always in control. My maker taught me all he knew, and that was a mistake, because I've only learned more since then. I can take on men four times my size, and I could certainly kill my maker if I ever felt like it." Christine paused, "But it was... strangely breathtaking at the same time. The fear coursing through me, knowing I was helpless, that my life was in someone else's hands... it was..."

Christine searched for the right word, and eventually settled on: "... it was incredible."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2014, 12:53 PM

"I know," Liam replied. "I was ready enough to take your life but now... I don't think I will. I'll give you a second chance."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 12:58 PM

Christine was speechless. A rare occurrence for her. She had no witty remarks to say. She rested her head on his chest. Of course she was used to the fact that they had no heartbeat, but she never completely got over the quiet sound of nothingness inside a person's chest. She looked at him, "So, are you always alone? Why don't you have anyone with you?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2014, 01:09 PM

"I had a relationship up til a few years ago," Liam replied, with a sigh. "Her name was Jill. We first met in London 1888, but it didn't last forever. Love never does, and I should know. There's been no-one since."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 01:12 PM

"She was a vampire too then? A fledgeling?" Christine asked, rubbing his neck with her fingers, "You're right. Love never does last with us. I had a relationship with Jude for a while, but we fell out of love. What happened to Jill?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2014, 01:15 PM

"She went her own way," Liam replied. "Jill went back to London, and I just went back to travelling. I made her into a vampire after we became lovers. I offered Jill the gift and she accepted cuz she wanted to be powerful."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 01:19 PM

"At least she's still out there somewhere then." Christine said. "But in the mean time, you should move on. I've been traveling as well, for the last 25 years. And... well, I'm sure you can read my mind and tell what I've been up to."

Her escapades could be summarized as: death and s'ex. Usually sleeping with her victims, both men and sometimes women, before killing, she had gave herself the nickname The Black Widow. All but one of her tattoos was representative of a vampire she had killed, the rose on her neck symbolic of her first kill, her fledgling brother, Damien. She had over twenty-five other tattoos covering her arms. She did have one tattoo she had gotten before, a small dove underneath her left ear, but it too was symbolic of a death: The death of her humanity.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-08-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2014, 01:58 PM

"I'm bored with my life, now," Liam said, glumly. "Travelling is too easy nowadays, and all the excitement has gone. That's why I end up in bars too often."