Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-07-2014, 08:36 PM

"Or Apple." Travis replied, grinning. "So, when were you turned?"
~
Evelyn looked at Falcon. "Are you going to let her stay here?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 08:40 PM

"She probably won't stay for long, she never does," Falcon replied with a shrug. "What's the harm?"

~~~

"At the moment, nowhere," Liam replied. "I just book into a hotel whenever I reach a new town. I do own a few houses but they're all out for rent."

~~~

"Just a couple of days ago, actually," Fayte replied. "And I'm glad that I was turned. The girl who turned me asked me if I wanted it, and I said yes straight away."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 08:43 PM

"What if she kills another one of us? Or harms one of us? Or kills a human? What if she brings more vampire hunters here? We already know that there are two here because of Mr. Fangless over there."
~
"Really? Why no hesitation?" Travis asked, curious. Unlike Fayte, he didn't have a choice. Granted he was happy not be dead but still, he wondered if he would have made the same choice if it had been given to him.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 08:44 PM

"Thanks for that name there, Miss Thinks She's Perfect. And Christine is dangerous." Jude said. Of course, she was his blood, and Jude wasn't really one to talk about others being dangerous.
-
"Oh. I just arrived back at my clan's mansion to say hello to my maker and celebrate my 100th year as a vampire there. I had to leave for a while because... I got into some trouble."

((Ooc: I'll be back in 20))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-07-2014, 08:58 PM

"Like I said, she won't be here for long," Falcon said. "Also, this is my house in case you forgot. If she causes any trouble, she'll be out of here. Simple as that."

~~~

Liam rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't stay at my maker's house if I was paid," he said. Liam still held a grudge against Mordred for turning him against his will, even after seven centuries.

~~~

Fayte shrugged and replied, "I just figured that whatever happened, it had to be a better life for me than the one I currently had."

Ooc: Going to bed now, bye!

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 09:01 PM

"I understand that this is your house, Falcon, but...we already know that she causes trouble. I mean, hell...Jude is scared of her. Why are you going to wait until she causes trouble before kicking her out?" She paused. "Or do you still like her after all these years." She added, folding her arms.
~
"I wish I had that choice. I was basically my maker's dinner. He took too much and one of the other girls figured it was best to turn me. I guess its better than being dead but...wish I had had a choice."

((Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 09:13 PM

"Falcon never liked her like that. I... I did, at one point. Until I started being suspicious of her and Falcon, and got fed up with her sl*tty ways. Besides, she's too much of a freak for me. But that's beside the point. Hopefully she will leave soon." Jude sighed and went upstairs.
-
"I don't have such a good relationship with Jude either, he's my maker, I don't know of you heard of him but he just recently got his fangs ripped out by hunters. I'm his last fledgeling left."

They arrived at a motel and Christine walked in with him. After getting a room key from the service counter, they went to the room. She immediately started making out with him, guiding them to the bed. She pulled her shirt off and pulled a pair of handcuffs out of her purse. She spun it around with her finger, "Hope you don't mind, but I'm adventurous, to say the least."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-08-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2014, 11:27 AM

"She won't be causing any trouble, she has too much to lose," Falcon said, dismissively. "In any case, this is the only place where she can go. She won't want to lose that."

~~~

"I guess that's one way where werewolves and vampires differ," Fayte replied, taking another sip of her latte. "Velvela, the girl who turned me, told me afterwards that she and the others hated to force a turn on any human. All humans were given free choice to decide."

~~~

Liam looked with practiced disinterest at the handcuffs. One thing that he was hiding from Christine was that he'd known of her intentions the second she'd approached him, and was merely waiting for her to make her move. Liam was an extremely powerful telepath and could guard his thoughts just as easily as he could read the thoughts of others. Even vampires who thought that their intentions were secret were no match for his abilities, which had been strengthened by the lifeforces of the vampires he'd killed, and a considerable amount by the demon.

"If you like," he said. "I don't really see the point, myself, but if it makes you happy, then why not?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-08-2014, 11:35 AM

Christine smirked and pulled Liam's shirt off before she pushed Liam down on to the bed and handcuffed him to it. She then threw his shirt over his eyes and grabbed a wooden stake from inside her purse. She kissed his chest, moving lower until she reached the top of his pants. Then she moved back up his body until she got to his ear. She whispered, "Don't take strange girls back to hotels, kid."

She then removed the shirt from his face so he could see her as she stabbed him in the chest with the wooden stake.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-08-2014, 11:48 AM

Liam smiled as he made his move; it was almost too easy. Of course, he could have waited til she'd actually stabbed him, but he'd still have some recovery time to get thru, so this way was actually better. As the point of the stake touched his chest, Liam pulled free from the handcuffs and, at the same time, used his considerable power to freeze Christine in place. He sat up, took the stake from her hands and threw it on the floor.

Looking her straight in the eyes, he said, "Too bad, girl. You picked on the wrong vampire. You've been doing this for far too long, and now it's time you stopped." He paused to make sure that she realised just how much danger she was in. He'd only frozen her body, not her head; she would not be able to move a muscle of her body but would still be able to think and also speak.