Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 02:23 PM

Evelyn shook her head. "Glad to know that we don't matter." She replied. "Why did you even turn us if we didn't matter."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 09:13 PM

Jude clarified, "You two do matter to the clan, you just don't matter so much to me, personally. It doesn't mean I don't like you two, or appreciate Travis' company. You were both made in order for own clan to go stronger. You were Falcon's choice, and Travis was my lunch that Regan so kindly decided to save, a choice that I believe was a good one because Travis is a great fledgling. I haven't turned anyone for nearly a century."

"Why's that, Judas? You regret me? I thought I was like a daughter to you."

Jude turned paler than usually when he heard the woman's voice. He didn't turn to face her as he looked away and said, "Christine, I thought you were dead."

Christine was dangerously beautiful. She had porcelain skin, almond shaped icy blue eyes, a narrow nose, angular jaw, very dark chestnut brown hair pulled into a messy ponytail to show off her flower neck tattoo. Both her arms were also heavily tattooed. Her makeup was simple - cat eye eyeliner and some lip gloss.

When Jude had turned her, she was a classic beauty, which was now a far cry from her alternative look. Jude had turned her because he had fallen prey to her good looks... which was when he quickly realized, after the turn, that beauty is only skin deep.

Christine folded her arms, "That's how you're going to welcome me back? You always were rather rude."

Jude glanced over, "Hello, Christine."

"Better." She said with a small grin. "And nope, I'm not dead. Still alive. It's been 25 years now, and I've been jumping between clans or living on my own. They have a blood den in the city. They have humans there who have been... persuaded into being living meals. You go in, drink from them, they nap it off like they've just donated blood to the local hospital, and you leave. No mess, no fuss. Most of the humans were homeless and all they want in return is a roof over their head and some food. Only catch is that they can't leave. Not that they'd want to, because they're constantly being mind controlled. There's constant security at the door just in case though. You probably wouldn't like it there much, Jude. If you kill a human, security would stake you, and we all know you can't help yourself... or did you learn self control yet?"

Jude reluctantly opened his mouth and showed her.

Christine burst into laughter, "I suppose that answers the question! Hunters do that to you?"

"No, I did it myself." Jude replied sarcastically. "Yes, it was hunters. They called it poetic justice ."

"I wish I was there to see that. You know I was always in to torture." She traced her finger along his mouth sexily before turning to Falcon. She walked up to him and ran a hand through his hair, "Hello, Falcon. How have you been?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 11:41 PM

Evelyn smiled as she ran her own hand threw her hair. She immediately didn't trust this... new vampire. Seeing Jude uncomfortable made her extremely uncomfortable but she wasn't about to show it.

Evelyn walked over to Christine. "I'm Evelyn. Nice to meet you, Christine." She said, putting her hand out. "And may I say that I LOVE your make up. So simple and classic."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 12:12 AM

Christine turned to her and smiled, "Thank you. You must be new. I can tell. One, because I've never seen you around before, and two because you have that whole newbie vibe going on. Have you gotten over the guilt yet? Hunting humans is tough at first."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 12:15 AM

"Its still there but slowly weaning away. Besides, I have a great teacher in Falcon." She replied. "And what is this 'whole newbie vibe' entail? I should probably get rid of that soon."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 12:25 AM

"It's just something about you. The way you stand. The way you talk. Your smell... You can't really fix it; you have to wait it out." Christine told her. "Good thing Falcon's teaching you though. Jude coached me through it and we ended up killing the first human I drank from. It was horrible. I cried for a week straight. You're in great hands. Literally great hands." She winked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 12:29 AM

"I pretty much knew that Jude teaching me was out of the question when almost killed my friend Travis just by feeding off him. Thankfully Reagan was able to save his life." She replied. "And I know I'm in great hands." Ev added, smirking.

It had to be quite hilarious watching Ev basically mark Falcon as hers, especially since they were not technically an item. xD

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-07-2014, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBast0911 View Post
Travis knew, as she smelled just like Jasmine. However, he saw this as a way gaining information. She was obviously a new turn by the smell on her and this might mean that the pack was trying to expand.

He walked into coffee shop with her and sat down at a table. "So, what is your poison, beautiful?"
Fayte sat down next to Travis. "I could murder a latte," she said, and laughed. She absently played with a lock of blonde hair as she studied Travis' face, wondering what he was going to ask her next. Velvela had gotten her some new clothes to wear after she'd woken up, and she was currently dressed in black skinny jeans and a black sleeveless top, teamed with black ankle boots. The black clothes set off her blonde hair and amber eyes.

~~~

"Christine, nice to see you," Falcon replied, with a smile. "You were always one of the more successful fledgelings."

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-07-2014 at 01:53 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-07-2014, 02:15 AM

Travis smirked and shook his head, amused. "Good choice. I will go rummage us up some drinks while you try not kill anyone with your beauty." He replied, walking away.

Travis was dressed in a simple button down red shirt and a pair of jeans. He then had a pair of simple sneakers.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-07-2014, 08:34 AM

Christine grinned, "Why thank you, Falcon. I guess turning me is one of the only things Jude didn't f*ck up."

"Thanks." Jude rolled his eyes, "Why don't you all go ahead and keep talking about how crazy I am? Seriously, I'm right here."

"Awe, you're cute when you're annoyed and fangless. Like a hurt and harmless little kitty cat. Meow for me, little kitty." Christine laughed and pinched his cheek.

Jude swatted her hand away, "Go f*ck yourself, Christine."

"Looks like someone is a tiny bit sensitive about his new condition. Tormenting you is going to be fun." Christine smirked. She turned back to Evelyn, "Where's your friend? If Jude nearly killed him, he's the closest thing I have to a vampire brother and I'd love to meet him. All Jude's other made vampires are dead now. I'm the last of Jude's blood."

"I believe Travis is out right now. You can say hello to him when he gets back."

"I wasn't talking to you, meanie. You told me to 'go f*ck myself'."

"Because you're a b*tch."

Christine giggled. She said to Evelyn and Falcon, "He and I have such a love-hate relationship."