Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 12:27 AM

"He's fatherly. He'd likely be a little worried." Emmett explained, "But I have to go... promise you won't tell your vampire friends, but we are trying to extend our pack. Dolph and I are the only males, so I was going to see if I could find more males to join us."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-06-2014, 12:30 AM

Ev nodded. "Of course. Just promise me one thing then. You won't attack. I know that the vampires did a toll on your group but...I don't think they would fight unprovoked."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 12:42 AM

"Never. We just want to extend our pack. We're pack animals and like to live together, but there's less than ten of us. It would take a while before we're even with your clan."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 12:48 AM

Evelyn smiled. "Good. Because I am not much of a fighter and frankly, I would rather avoid a war. That's why, hopefully soon, I am going to come talk with Dolph. I want to make a written truce that is fair for both sides."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-06-2014, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBast0911 View Post
~
Travis smiled. "Come on then." He replied, holding out his arm for her.
Fayte took Travis' arm with a smile. She wondered if he knew that she was a werewolf; already, Fayte, despite being a new werewolf, was sure that her companion was a vampire. However, it didn't bother her. By his scent, she knew that he was new to it just as she was. And she wasn't going to say anything as long as he carried on being friendly towards her.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 10:27 AM

"That would be good. I glad vampires like you exist, Evelyn, shows that you're not all bad. Never change and become like the rest of them." Emmett grabbed his newspaper from the ground and hugged Evelyn. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I should be going. If you ever want to talk again, I'll probably be around in this forest somewhere. It's been nice meeting you."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 12:14 PM

Evelyn smiled. "It was nice to meet you, too, Emmett. It shows me that not all the wolves are bad like the others tell me. Be safe expanding the pack. And I'm usually around the forest as well, just not nearly as deep." She replied. "See ya around." She added before walking towards her house.
~
Travis knew, as she smelled just like Jasmine. However, he saw this as a way gaining information. She was obviously a new turn by the smell on her and this might mean that the pack was trying to expand.

He walked into coffee shop with her and sat down at a table. "So, what is your poison, beautiful?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 12:17 PM

Emmett watched her leave and then turned. He could get out of the forest faster in wolf form. As his wolf, he ended up passing by Evelyn, running all the way to the edge of the forest before changing back.

Once out, he walked down to the nearby high school.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-06-2014, 12:40 PM

Evelyn paused and watched him for as far as she could while he was in wolf form before walking out of the woods, and towards her own house. About 10 minutes later, she was walking inside.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-06-2014, 12:49 PM

Jude turned to the door when it opened, "Oh, you're back..." he scrunched his nose, "And you smell like dog."