Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 12:24 PM

"I'd do it in a heartbeat if it meant protecting somebody in the clan." Ariella sighed. "My brother, before he was staked, wasn't joking when he called me a lioness."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2013, 01:02 PM

"There aren't any vampire hunters around here, at least for the moment," Perdita sent. "There's the werewolves, but they've calmed down a bit since their leaders attacked us. We don't have to worry about them."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2013, 01:08 PM

"I'd rather see them leave and never return."

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2013, 01:16 PM

"So would I, but I doubt that they will so all we can do is ignore them and pretend they don't exist."

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2013, 01:18 PM

"It's only a matter of time before they try again." She rubbed her face. "I'm too young to even know when this all started."

Halestorm
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-11-2013, 07:18 AM

Perdita could remember what happened perfectly.

"It started when the werewolf pack got too big for their boots and decided that we were encroaching on their territory," Perdita explained. "The leaders started off by saying that we had to move out, or else. It was stupid; we were doing no such thing. We were feeding from humans the whole time and the werewolves were hunting animals in the fields and woods that existed back then, before the town expanded.

"The werewolves carried out their threat by the leaders killing one of our young fledgelings, a girl named Emmaline. It was madness; they couldn't possibly have thought that we wouldn't retaliate. All we had to do was kill the leaders who'd committed the murder. Some of the werewolves ran away, and what was left was too small a group to do us harm. I think now that there's six werewolves, which is more than there was back then, but they've learned sense. They still hold a grudge, but they're not keen on attacking us."

(#117 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 10:55 AM

Name: Jude
Appearence: Muscular build, slightly taller than average. Short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes.
Short Bio: Jude was turned during the Revolutionary war, chosen specifically to be a strong warrior for the clan. To this day, he still stays close to Falcon's side, acting like his bodyguard. It was Jude's job to take a death blow for Falcon, if it ever came to it. He is heroic, confident to the point of arrogance, and a womanizer. Jude enjoys killing, especially if it helps to protect or serve the clan. He often kills accidentally, becoming uncontrollable, while trying to turn others. That being said, he has not turned anyone for many, many years.

Name: Claire
Appearence: Tall, pear-shaped woman with mid-length brown hair and light blue eyes.
Short Bio: Claire works at the cafe, but is 5 months pregnant with her ex-boyfriend's child and is soon going on leave. She's always stressed out about something, and loves to complain. Though when she's working she acts happy, she's deeply depressed and wishes everyday for something to change.

---

Jude had taken a walk around town, but was now arriving back to the mansion. He noticed Perdita and Ariella walking together, in what seemed to him like silence. He wasn't sure whether they were communicating mentally or not, so he decided to keep this information to himself for the time being, only telling Falcon when/if he was sure. He didn't want to seem like a snitch over nothing.

Jude walked into the mansion and headed for Falcon's chambers.

-

Claire was coming in for her shift at the cafe. She smiled at Kiki as she walked in and gave her a wave, not wanting to interrupt her while she was working. Claire didn't hate her job, but she did hate dealing with customers which was, of course, a major part of her job. She also didn't get along to well with Kiki, but she did the same as she did with customers - throw on a fake smile until they're not looking at her.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 08-16-2013 at 01:12 PM.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 12:13 PM

"Hey, Claire." Kiki smiled back. Claire may not have actually liked anybody at work, but she herself saw no reason to be unkind. "Haven't been super busy this morning."

Ariella blinked and rubbed her face when Perdita was done. "Goodness. That... Well." She shook her head. "I'm surprised I've never heard anyone speak of going out to finish the job, to be frank."

Halestorm
(#119 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-11-2013, 12:24 PM

Claire put on her uniform, a red visor and matching red apron with the cafe's name on it, and replied, "That's good; it sucks when it gets busy. We desperately need more employees. I feel sorry for you after I leave."
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-11-2013, 12:56 PM

Kiki just held up the folder. "I'm hoping at least three of these get hired." ._.

Halestorm