Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-02-2014, 08:54 PM

Evelyn took a couple steps back from Reagan before looking at Jude. "Because maybe I just don't accept that I have to be a monster. Because maybe I have always wanted to help people." She shook her head. She looked down at the floor, wondering if she made the right decision.

"But fine. I'll play by your little rules. No more helping the humans." She said after a moment. "Now, if you will excuse me." She added, before walking out the door.

Travis sighed, not sure what to say.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-03-2014, 03:02 PM

Falcon sighed, too. "She just doesn't get it," he said. "These rules are put in place to protect the vampire race. The proof is right over there; what those vampire hunters did to Jude. And Evelyn's life would be at risk if she told any humans about us. Not just from vampire hunters, but from other vampires, cuz keeping the secret is what's best for all of us."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 03:33 PM

"But she has. She has always wanted to help people. This has always been her main focus, her drive to succeed. Her mother was always in a soup kitchen, nursing home, always helping people. She wants to live up to that...image. And you just ripped that image away from her." Travis replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2014, 03:57 PM

"Better to lose her focus than lose her life," Falcon replied. "I'm sorry, but do you want to see her dead? Make no mistake about it; if she goes around telling humans about vampires, she will end up dead. No-one's saying she can't help humans, just that the way she wants is the wrong way to go about it."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-03-2014, 04:01 PM

"And yet Reagan just told her to forget about helping humans. Of course I want her to live but she is just trying to find her place here in this house and now in this new world. She never said that she would tell the world about vampires, she was just hoping to try and....use some of our gifts for the benefits of others."

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2014, 04:09 PM

Falcon shook his head. "That is exactly what I'm saying and what the others are saying," he replied. "She can't do that. What Evelyn doesn't seem to understand is that vampires aren't just humans with special powers. We're a race apart, as different as a cow is from a lion. Just as you couldn't use lion blood to help cows, you can't use vampire blood to help humans. And that is taking away what I said before, namely, that humans don't believe in vampires and it's safer that way."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-03-2014, 04:16 PM

"My problem with it is that no one would believe her if she found a regenerative gene. Humans would want to know how it was possible, and that would be difficult to do without showing them. She'd need a team of people to extract it in the first place, and human scientists would never EVER believe her, and no vampire scientist would want to help her because of the worry that humans would find out.

"Besides, why make humans more like us? They're either humans, or vampires. Messing with that is nothing but trouble."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2014, 04:21 PM

"Plus, Evelyn doesn't seem to realise that Regan and I are not joking when we say that vampires will kill her," Falcon replied. "She probably thinks that as long as she keeps her ideas to herself, she'll be safe. But a vampire who's lived a long time, who's a really strong telepath, will easily be able to read her mind and find out that way. Evelyn's a young fledgeling. She might think that she can take care of herself, but she can't. If another vampire attacked her with murder in mind, then she wouldn't stand a chance."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-03-2014, 04:27 PM

"Even after I teach her how to fight, she's still going to be weak in comparison to older vampires. Strength takes time." Jude said.

Meanwhile, Emmett was out in the forest, sitting against a tree and reading the daily newspaper.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-03-2014, 04:31 PM

Regan rolled her eyes. "What she wants to do is stupid," she said. "It can't be done. Vampires are, like Falcon said, so different from humans that her thinking she can extract genes from one to help the other is laughable. It would be like transplanting wings from an eagle on to a horse."