Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-01-2014, 09:44 AM

Jude rolled his eyes as he finished the rest of the blood from the bottle. "I didn't do anything wrong. I wanted to feed, they saw me out there propositioning a woman, the woman hunter came up and tricked me into following her, and that was it. I hadn't killed anyone yet..." He turned to Evelyn. He glared at her and growled, "And Travis is right. It is not at all fascinating that I'm in pain and can't hunt for my own food. It's degrading, and awful, and I dare you to say that again."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2014, 10:45 AM

"You're not a human now, so why carry on thinking like one?" Regan said, looking straight at Evelyn. "Why you want to help humans is beyond me. They don't want your help. If you even suggested to them what you're saying now, they'd think you were crazy. You'd be locked up in an asylum before you could blink. And then, if you tried to make humans find out about vampires... well, just take it from me, you'd fail. And you know why? Cuz you'd be dead. We're not the only clan in existance, you know. There are plenty of others out there who'd kill you dead for giving away our secrets like that. And before you say it, not all of them are born vampires. Some of the worst ones are made. They hate humans more, just cuz they used to be humans."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2014, 01:00 PM

"Regan is completely right. The humans don't want your help. Besides, how in the world you'd extract something like that from our DNA is beyond me. What are you, a teenage biologist? You'd have to find some scientist to tell your findings to, and they would never believe you. You're one of us now, so stop trying to help humanity. As long as there's enough living so that I can feed off them, I don't care it they have missing limbs or whatever else."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-01-2014, 11:17 PM

Evelyn looked rather upset. "Just because I am a vampire does not mean that I cannot help humanity. It does not mean that I cannot have compassion and empathy for those who do not believe in what I am. I choose to become a vampire so I could hopefully cure something, anything. I wanted to be a scientist before I choose this path but now I have...an eternity to work with the humans on cures for cancer, down syndrome, biopolar, you name it." She then looked at Jude. "And yes, it is fascinating that you are in pain and cannot hunt for your own food. Its what you deserve for almost killing how many? Think of it as Karma." She snarled.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2014, 11:27 PM

"I've killed so many that I lost count. I hardly remember the faces of all the humans I've killed - before and after becoming a vampire. Almost killing humans... comes with being a vampire." Jude said smugly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2014, 11:35 PM

"As doing being an inconsiderate, egotistical maniac who doesn't give a da.mn about anyone but himself." She snapped. As her anger grew, so did her vampire tendencies. Her fangs began to poke out just a little more and her eyes began to darken.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-01-2014, 11:37 PM

"I give a d@mn about other vampires, I just don't give a d@mn about humans."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2014, 11:49 PM

"Well you should! The humans outnumber us by a good number and if word ever did get out that vampires were real, we need to have somewhat of a decent relationship with them. We are portrayed as monsters but we feed into that portrayal. We act like monsters, think like monsters, and frankly that makes a monster." She replied, shaking her head.

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2014, 10:40 AM

Regan stepped forward. Her eyes went silvery, and her fangs extended. "Don't be so stupid!" she snapped at Evelyn. "If the humans ever found out about us, they would try and wipe us out. Believe me, if I ever get wind of you telling humans about us, you will be dead. I will kill you myself, and wipe the memories of every single human you told. And don't try and think that you can fight me. You've only been a vampire for a few days; I was born a vampire and am centuries old."

She shot a look at her cousin. "Falcon agrees with me, too," she said. "You've got two choices. Either you abide by the rules, and stick with the vampires, and don't have anything to do with humans, or you die. Choose."

Falcon sighed. He wondered if he had made a mistake turning Evelyn, since she seemed to be determined to hang on to her vanished humanity. A vain hope. Many made vampires thought that they could remain with humans, but something always happened to change them round to the vampire way of thinking... if they didn't end up dead, first.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-02-2014, 11:16 AM

"Evelyn, we ARE monsters." Jude said. "You've only just been turned, so maybe you don't get it, but you are not a human anymore. Travis gets it, why can't you? Travis didn't even really get a choice - sorry again about that, Trav - but he's embraced his new life. You chose, and now there's no going back."