Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-27-2014, 11:43 AM

"Regan should be back with some soon, but I'll take you up on that after today. She's going out of town this week, so I'll be needing your help."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-27-2014, 06:54 PM

"There's no need for that concern, the dogs won't do anything," Falcon replied. "They've got too much to lose."

Regan returned at that moment.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-27-2014, 07:15 PM

Ev nodded. "Of course. Can you tell me about this unwritten truce? I've read a lot on the history of the clan, or what is written in these books. Mainly bias journal entries but better than nothing, I suppose." She replied, shrugging.
~
Travis looked over at her. "Hey. How did the hunting go?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-28-2014, 09:40 AM

Falcon replied, "It came into force after we won the fight against the dogs. The ones that remained asked to be left alone, so we left them alone. That's pretty much it."

Regan looked disgruntled as she thrust the bottle at Jude. "Alright, but I'm not doing this again," she grumbled. "I'm visiting family tomorrow and I won't be back all week."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-28-2014, 11:13 AM

"Simple enough. Um...what do you want from this truce?"

"You won't have to. I told him that I would help with the blood. Until his fangs grew back at least."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-28-2014, 11:37 AM

Jude's eyes darkened and he started chugging the blood although it was water. "Thanks, Regan. I appreciate the help."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-28-2014, 08:36 PM

"The same thing, pretty much. We'll leave them alone, and in return, they don't bother us. That ought to be simple enough even for mutts to understand," Falcon replied.

Regan shrugged. "Just don't fall afoul of vampire hunters again," she said.

Falcon turned. "What's all this about vampire hunters?" he asked Jude. He hadn't been paying attention before, but now he was interested.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-28-2014, 10:26 PM

Jude looked away, "Uh, nothing important. I was out hunting and a couple captured me, and... This happened."

Jude turned back to Falcon and opened his mouth.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-01-2014, 01:32 AM

Evelyn made a couple notes on a scrap piece of paper before turning to Jude. "Isn't it fascinating? I mean, the fangs will grow back and be as good as new. I mean-"

"You find this fascinating? The fact that he has no fangs and cannot hunt his own food plus the pain he was in? So what if they will grow back. They are not here now." Travis replied.

"This new...DNA that we have, it has such amazing regenerative properties that if I can single out what that is, release it to the public...think of what we could solve. Someone who lost a limb in battle could grow it back, someone in a car accident, a murder, whatever the case. It could change the world."

"So you would make us lab rats then? Poking and prodding for the advancement of the human world.-"

"You mean the world we were apart of last week? I don't know how you lost your humanity so fast, Travis but I haven't lost mine. Yes, we will always be the more advanced species but that does not mean that the humans have to suffer."

"No...I think this is your way of not becoming what you are. What you refuse to believe."

"Oh, and what is that?"

"A monster. A blood sucking monster."

<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 03-01-2014, 09:31 AM

"It won't work on humans," Falcon said, shortly. "Firstly, they don't believe in vampires. They think that vampires are just a work of fiction. Second, if you force them to believe, there will be more hunters out there who'll just band together to kill us and wipe us out. The biggest rule on becoming a vampire is not to tell humans about us. They don't need to know. The only way to fix a human using vampire blood is to turn them into a vampire, simple as that."

He turned to Jude. "Maybe you can see now that I was right to warn you against vampire hunters. You should be grateful it wasn't the Leopard. He would have killed you."