Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2014, 07:46 PM

"I will, this time," Regan replied, rolling her eyes. "But I may not be around much this week." She got up and put on a pair of shoes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-25-2014, 07:54 PM

"Thank you so much, Regan. I owe you when you get back." Jude stood up, kissed her, and then left the room.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-25-2014, 08:01 PM

Regan left the mansion to find a victim, taking a plastic water bottle with her. She'd hunted already that day and didn't appreciate having to go out again. Regan was also quite determined that she wouldn't cancel her plans for the week to wait on Jude; she had arranged to go home for a visit to see her family for a while, and she wasn't about to change anything.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 08:05 PM

Jude waited around in the foyer, sitting down on a chair. He hoped it wouldn't take her long; he didn't want to be waiting around long enough to be seen by any of the other vampires.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-25-2014, 08:11 PM

Evelyn walked into the room, holding a couple books in her arms. "Hey Jude, question for you. This unwritten truce...would these books explain more about it or am I barking up the wrong tree? I am trying to find some history or anything about the wolf pack and there is just nothing in the library."

Travis went to find Falcon.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-25-2014, 08:16 PM

"You can find stuff about the wolves, but I'm not sure about the truce. Best to talk to Falcon or Zackary - I think Zack's out hunting and Falcon's... somewhere." Jude awkwardly avoided facing her.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-25-2014, 08:16 PM

Perdita was out of the mansion, meeting with Flynn. She didn't trust Jude not to spill the secret, and thought it time that things came to a head right away.

"Flynn," she said to her boyf. "You know I love you. But this can't go on, not now that Jude knows. Sooner or later, Falcon is going to find out about us, and then he'll kill you. And I don't think I could bear that."

She sniffed, wiping away the tears that fell. Flynn squeezed her hand. "I understand," he said in a low voice. "And I've made my decision. I can't live without you, so I'll have to do whatever it takes to be with you. Forever."

Perdita looked up at Flynn, hope in her eyes. He took both her hands in his. "I want you to make me into a vampire," he said.

~~~

Falcon was waiting in the den for Zackary to return from his hunt, to brief him on going to see the wolves.

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM

Ev looked at him. "Weird. You aren't looking me in the eye like a normal person." She replied. "Is there something wrong with your face? I mean, more usual."
~
Travis found Falcon. "Hey, Falcon. I heard Ev was going to go talk with the mutts. Is that a wise idea for her to be doing that?"

((sorry, phone call))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-25-2014, 08:59 PM

"She won't come to any harm," Falcon replied. "Zackary will accompany her; he's a strong vampire as well as being part mutt."

Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-25-2014, 09:05 PM

Travis nodded. "And who is to say that the mutts will just gladly allow a half-breed and a newly turned vampire onto their territory? I mean, think about it. If the roles were reversed. Would allow a half-breed and a newly turned mutt to walk into this house with talks of peace? Would you even believe something like that?"

<3