Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-08-2013, 10:42 AM

She nodded and settled back against the bed, a smile on her face. The episode playing was titled, "Mystery Spot."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2013, 09:43 AM

Dolph sat back too, ready to watch the show.

*meanwhile*

Perdita had arrived back at the mansion. It was an imposing old pile on the top of the hill, with a view of the town, and had been there for countless decades, centuries even. To the townspeople, it had always been there. Tho they didn't know that a clan of vampires lived there, of course...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#103 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-09-2013, 08:24 PM

One of these vampires sat in the dining room, music sheets spread out over the tabletop as she penciled notes into the musical bars. She ran a hand through her wavy orange hair as her blue-gray eyes bored holes in the table before she lifted her head, leaning back.

Ariella wasn't as old as most of the vampires in the clan; a hundred and fifty-odd, she didn't keep track, and she mostly kept to herself. But she was happy enough to consider Perdita a friend.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2013, 09:54 AM

Perdita came in and sat next to Ariella. She had told Ariella about Flynn cuz she could trust her friend to keep the secret.

(#105 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2013, 10:54 AM

Ariella smiled at her. "Out for a midnight wander?" she asked, voice quiet.

Halestorm
(#106 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2013, 11:07 AM

"You could say that," Perdita replied. Mentally, she said more; she didn't want to say this out loud in case any of the other vampires were around. As long as she surrounded the conversation with a mental wall, there was no chance of being overheard.

"I went to meet Flynn again. I'm starting to really fall in love with him, but I'm worried. It's only a matter of time before someone here finds out, and then what do I do? They'd kill him."

(#107 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2013, 11:18 AM

"You need to stop worrying. Have you offered him the choice? Is he thinking about it?" She tidied up her musical sheets. "If the answer to both questions is "yes," then give him a little space to consider it."

Halestorm
(#108 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2013, 11:27 AM

"He did say yes, and I am giving him time. I just don't want Falcon finding out. You know what he'd do, and then I would have lost Flynn forever."

Falcon was one of the clan vampires. He only looked as tho he was in his twenties but he was in fact over five hundred years old. He was hot tempered and impulsive, and he hated humans. If Falcon did find out about Flynn, he would not hesitate to kill him.

(#109 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2013, 11:29 AM

"I know." Ariella sighed. "But you know I'd do whatever I could to stop them. I swore to you that I'd never tell. I'd keep it til the day I'm staked."

Halestorm
(#110 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 08-10-2013, 12:19 PM

"I hope that never happens. To any of us."