Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-23-2014, 05:11 PM

"Good idea," Raziel replied. "Besides, I want the cuffs and the rope back, for the next leach we encounter."

He unlocked the cuffs and unpicked the knots on the bast cord, putting both into his pockets. This done, Raziel stood up.

"I really hope he has the sense to not come after us," he said. "Tho teaching him his final lesson, namely that there are some humans that he shouldn't ever tangle with, would be satisfying. Anyway, let's go. We need to find a jewellers to set these for you."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-23-2014, 05:18 PM

"If he comes after us, he has no shot anyway. Vampires aren't nearly as strong as they think they are." Elyse agreed, walking out with him. "I can't wait for these new earnings. Are you going to keep the bottom ones for yourself? They aren't as spectacular as the tops, but you could make yourself a pendant or whatever."

Shortly after they left, Jude woke up with a massive headache and sore gums. He stood up and looked around, "Where did they...? No... my fangs..."

He felt the empty space between his teeth where his fangs used to be and let our a small scream. He started walking back to the vampire mansion, quite embarrassed to have to tell the others what happened.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2014, 05:21 PM

"Yes, I think a pendant would look good on me," Raziel agreed with Elyse. "And you're right. I was taught by a ninja; I think I'd be a match for most vampires. In any case, this vampire has a week or so to reflect on what we've taught him, before his fangs grow back. Maybe he'll even learn something."

Of course, there was one vampire that Misty had taught Raziel that he shouldn't, under any circumstances, go after, and that was the Leopard. This vampire was seven hundred years old and a former vampire hunter himself, and so he had killed several hunters who had tried to kill him.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 05:24 PM

"I doubt he'll even find us after, so I am totally not worried. If he does though, next time he'll get a stake to the heart." Elyse replied.

Jude soon arrived back at the mansion, sitting in the main entrance and really not wanting to talk to anyone.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2014, 05:29 PM

"Of course he won't find us," Raziel replied, with a laugh. "But if he does, my fighting stick is ready."

Falcon was not around, but his cousin Zackary, who was both vampire and werewolf, was. This was lucky for Jude, as Zackary wasn't in the habit of laughing at others misfortunes.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 05:33 PM

Jude walked over to Zackary. "Hello. Did you just arrive? It's nice to see you." He paused, realizing that even simply talking was showing off his lack of fangs. "I... I was just out hunting and was caught by some hunters. They ripped out my fangs."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2014, 05:44 PM

Zackery winced in sympathy. "Sorry to hear that," he said, politely. "I was just about to go and hunt... I could bring you back some blood, if you like. It'll be animal blood tho cuz I need... I need flesh as well as blood."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 05:55 PM

"No... Don't bother. I only really drink human, but thanks for the offer. I'll see if Regan can bring me some human blood. I'm not looking forward to telling Falcon about what happened. He's going to tell me that, he told me so. He's been on my @ss about going out killing humans with vampire hunters around."
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2014, 06:32 PM

"Oh, OK," Zackary replied, feeling a bit put out, but far too introverted to say so. He walked past Jude to the door and went out to hunt in the mansion's grounds.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 06:49 PM

Jude shook his head and then went to Regan's room, knocking on the door.