Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 01:17 PM

Raziel laughed too, enjoying Jude's anger. "Only mortals?" he eventually replied. "You obviously haven't met many humans, then. Or do you just single out the ones who can't possibly fight back, cuz you're scared you might find one or two who can take you on?"

Raziel looked Jude fearlessly straight in the eye. "We don't hate all vampires, you see," he continued. "That would be rather short sighted of us. We do, however, hate those who torment and kill humans for no other reason than for fun. Like you. I think removing your fangs would be poetic justice. Of course, thanks to your healing powers, they'd eventually grow back, but perhaps the experience would teach you a lesson."

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-21-2014, 02:05 PM

"I dare you to get close enough to remove them." Jude glared.

"We'll knock you out again. It's not that difficult. You think you're tough? You're nothing." Elyse said with a smile on her face. "If we do let you go, if we find you again, and next time we won't be so forgiving."

"If I find you two again, I won't be so forgiving either, you c*nt." Jude spit at her.

Elyse hit Jude across the face with her wooden stake, leaving a large red mark. "I don't appreciate your use of the C-word." She then slowly dragged the stake down his leg, putting just enough pressure so the sharp point was leaving a thin cut through his pants and just grazing his flesh. The burning sensation Jude felt was similar to the stinging feeling if a human gave themselves a paper cut, but it was continuous and even more sharp.

"STOP, YOU B*TCH!" He yelled at her, in visible pain.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-22-2014 at 12:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-22-2014, 03:34 PM

Raziel hit Jude across the face with the flat of his wooden sword. "I don't appreciate the way you disrespect my companion," he said, coldly. "And I'm really coming round to the idea of removing your fangs. You think we won't be able to do it? Don't make me laugh. We were able to knock you out cold and tie you up, weren't we?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-22-2014, 05:10 PM

Jude winced as the sword hit his face. "You've proved your point, now let me go."

"What, so you can go and kill some innocent woman like you were before I stepped in? Lucky woman, doesn't realize I saved her life."

"Who said I was going to kill her?"

Elyse laughed, "We're not dumb. There's no point in lying to us. It won't save your fangs. Raz, anything else you want to do to him before we knock him out and rip his fangs out, one by one...?"
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-22-2014, 10:22 PM

Raziel laughed again. "No, I think that this is enough," he replied. "Just the knowledge that he's helpless to stop this happening will be enough. After all, it's poetic justice. Just imagine how many helpless young girls went thru similar, before he killed them."

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-22-2014, 10:32 PM

"All those poor girls..." Elyse shook her head.

"I mostly just kill prost'titutes. Nobody will miss them." Jude replied.

Elyse struck him again. "They're living, breathing people with friends and family. It doesn't matter who you kill - you're taking a person's life. And that woman from earlier wasn't one. She was in her mid-30s. She might have a husband and children at home."

"I said mostly."

"How many woman have you taken from their families?"

"You're saying it like I only attack women. I prefer to, as they're easier to lure. I recently almost killed a young man, but we turned him instead."

Elyse growled, "You should have let him die... At least his soul would be free. Now he's doomed to a cursed life of a monster, and when he's eventually killed, he'll burn in hell with the rest of you. You vampires don't usually give your 'fledglings' a choice, do you?"

"In his case...no." Jude said, looking away. "I won't kill again, just let me go. I need my fangs."

"You can sip bagged blood through a straw, for all I care. I don't believe a word you're saying. Raz, ready to knock him out? I've had enough of his voice."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 02-22-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2014, 07:36 AM

"Agreed." Raziel's voice was harsh. "I have every reason to hate pro'stitutes, but I know full well that most don't choose the path they're on. Some don't have a choice; they're young, homeless and have to survive any way that they can. Others are hooked on drugs, and others are controlled by p'imps."

Raziel's mother had been a pro'stitute. He'd hated her, not cuz of her profession, but cuz she'd been a bad mother who'd neglected him. She hadn't even given him a name, or registered him; his name had been given to him by Misty when she'd adopted him.

"Sleep tight, leach," Raziel said, before hitting Jude over the head with his fighting stick, just like before.

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 11:38 AM

Jude blacked out.

Elyse looked at Raziel. "Want to bash them out? It's not like we have to be accurate. If we bash out more than just his fangs, who gives a f*ck?"

She then hit him hard in the mouth with her wooden stake.
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 02-23-2014, 05:34 PM

Raziel set to work, not with his fighting stick, but with a small wooden knife. Soon, he'd levered out Jude's fangs, which he put into a small bag.

"Hmm," he said, looking at Elyse. "Do you fancy a new pair of earrings?"

Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-23-2014, 05:42 PM

"Ooh, vampire fang earrings? How edgy and unique. Yes, I'd love a pair." She giggled.

Being knocked out, Jude hadn't felt a thing.

Elyse continued, "I can't wait for him to wake up and find himself fangless. All his vampire friends are going to laugh at him. Maybe we should untie him, gather our things, and get out of here before he wakes up."